Vice President of Innovation
Company: Edible Arrangements, L.L.C.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Edible Brands, the parent company of Edible--, is a leader in
the gifting category with delicious, hand-crafted offerings now
expanded to a range of gifts and treats for every moment. From our
signature Edible Arrangements--, Dipped Fruit-- boxes, fresh fruit
smoothies, baked goods and more, Edible's exceptionally crafted
gifts and treats continue to fill the world with goodness. Through
Edible's 1,000 independently owned franchise locations, the mission
of the brand - no matter how big it gets - is to WOW! Who we're
looking for: Are you someone who will thrive in and foster a fun,
fast paced environment while creating WOW-worthy products - from
concept development through trial and launch and finally into
market? Can you be a catalyst unlocking strategic shifts in the
industry while spotting consumer trends in food, beverages, and
gifting and bringing them to life at Edible? Do you move fast and
relish working with a motivated R&D team, passionate Marketing
team, and finely tuned Procurement team? If so - keep reading!
Make an impact at Edible by:
- Turbo-charging product development capability to build a robust
pipeline of "WOW-worthy" products and ideas.
- Leading the development and direction of research aimed at
improving current products and service delivery models.
- Managing strategic efforts for new and innovative design,
packaging, and promotions to create differentiation and drive
explosive growth. We love being first!
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to successfully
launch and execute all new products and services - of course, at
- Delivering wow-worthy results. That's all we really ask. And
here's what we think you're like:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Master's degree a plus
- 10+ years' experience of building innovative product
- Proven expertise in identifying opportunities and crushing the
- Experience creating affiliate relationships, a huge plus
- Creative and inclusive: Builds coalitions of people from
diverse functions, cultures and industries
- Craves customer engagement and intellectually curious
- Dynamic leadership style that balances creative juices with
action orientation! What we offer:
- Everything you expect, and more! We are proud to be an EEO/AA
employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard
to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital
status, national origin, age, and disability, status as a veteran,
Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National
Keywords: Edible Arrangements, L.L.C., Atlanta , Vice President of Innovation, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!