Customer Success Director
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Customer Success Atlanta, Georgia, United States Full time
LanguageWire is a leading multilingual content platform with $63M
in revenue across 13 markets - and a clear ambition to become a Top
5 player in the industry. LanguageWire is in a transformation
phase, and is currently building a platform business model
facilitating new ways to collaborate with B2B and B2C brands around
the world. Our solutions facilitate better project handling,
control, and processes - both for our clients and ourselves.
Internally, this creates a push towards automation, higher
efficiency, data-driven decisions, and a reduction of manual tasks
across all functional areas.
Executing this strategy requires a modern and agile mindset
empowered by a modern product management methodology,
customer-centric-thinking, data transparency, and liability. This
also requires an agile commercial organization with a truly
solution-oriented mindset - ensuring the right skillset in all
customer-facing situations. As a well-established player in the EU
market, Languagewire is working to achieve a global presence by
growing our US team. Role and Responsibility
The Customer Success Director will be part of the Customer Success
team in the US, has overall portfolio responsibility and leads a
team of Customer Success Managers, with full ownership of:
- Improving customer satisfaction and increasing customer
- Leading Customer Success team and driving individual and team
development The majority of your focus will be on managing existing
customer portfolios and a currently small local CS team. You will
have a solution oriented and consultative mindset, and be equally
comfortable meeting new prospects and onboarding new customers.
Your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
- Ensure sound development and profitability on portfolio and YOY
- Identify new opportunities in your Portfolio and build/monitor
a pipeline of opportunities.
- Drive adoption of product features and product usage to
- Encourage continuous learning of new features and solutions
within the CS team.
- Continuously optimize customer journey in collaboration with
the Senior Director of CS.
- Implement and facilitate a company-wide customer feedback
- Be a hands-on leader who is not afraid to get involved in the
day to day activities.
- Identify customer advocates and drive customer advocacy
- Improve customer lifetime value by installing and reviewing CS
- Improve customer satisfaction through continuous training of CS
- Act as the point of escalation for CS team.
- Increase and improve CRM usage.
- Support workflow optimization to increase efficiency and
- Drive account forecasting, budgeting and reporting on own
- Ensure and drive commercial excellence within the CS team.
- Monitor Customer Health Indicators in own portfolio and take
- Drive optimal CS team setup to handle own portfolio.
- Ensure and drive the direction and prioritization of Customer
Success objectives and key results Requirements
- University degree
- > 3 years of leadership experience. Experience in the
translation/content industry required.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ambitious and self-driven.
- Solid understanding of Cattools, TMS, MT and translation
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle - from lead generation
through business closing.
- Understanding localization maturity and the CS paradigm.
- Proven track record in achieving KPI targets.
- Proven ability to be self-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- A consultancy tool box (problem solving, analytical mindset,
stakeholder management, presentation skills etc.)
- Effective time management.
- Experience to report on and manage budgets.
- Are capable of coaching others by translating complex nuances
into easy to understand terms To be a success in this role, you are
a self-driven leader with a positive outlook, who thrives in an
ever-changing environment. We expect a candidate to be result
oriented, competitive and have strong leadership, project
management and communication skills. Last but not least, you are
excellent in building relationships and trust with internal and
external stakeholders across time-zones. LanguageWire is a
community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The
fact that we respect each other personally and professionally
promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We
celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and
recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture. Technology
is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition,
but we never forget it's a business built and powered by people. We
ensure that our entire team is happy in what they do, and everyone
has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day,
that's why our customers love to work with us - they enjoy working
with a team of enthusiastic people! Application If you have any
questions to the position as CSD, please send an e-mail to Cristian
Georgescu, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please submit your
application, and salary expectations through our recruitment system
Keywords: LanguageWire, Atlanta , Customer Success Director, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!