Technology Delivery Director
Company: Doozer Software, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
* First Name: * Last Name: * Email: Resume: Job Opening
Technology Delivery Director - #1050 Job Category: Not
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Opportunity: Technology Delivery DirectorDoozer Software is
currently seeking to hire a Technology Delivery Director that will
work with one of our customers to help with delivering and
supporting the technology necessary to meet the objectives and
needs of the business. This position will work part time onsite at
the customer site and part time at our Doozer Software
headquarters. The projects are focused in one business unit but
involve enterprise technology that spans the enterprise. Job
- Partner with the business to plan and deliver technology
required to achieve the strategic objectives of the business.
Experience identifying and analyzing different approaches for
solving business problems with technology, and presenting to the
business the strengths and weaknesses of each approach to jointly
agree on a path forward.
- Responsible for the design, delivery, integration, and support
of all technology, primarily applications and systems, required by
- Partner with business, project managers, and other stakeholders
to ensure that technology-related projects are appropriately
planned, executed, and delivered successfully.
- Takes a lead in defining scopes, time-frames, and budgets for
new technology initiatives and projects. Translates tactical and
strategic objectives into workable plans for delivering
technology-driven capabilities and solutions.
- Liaison with enterprise IT organization to ensure the business
receives best-in-class technology support from all IT areas.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and ongoing support of
all applications and systems for the business.
- Champion and implement technology best practices across the
business's technology platform.
- Collaborate with the business to identify, evaluate and pursue
new technologies that may add value to the business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships internally and
externally, providing long-term benefits to the business and
technology organizations.Required Skills:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team
environment. Must be organized and capable of independently
managing multiple deliverables and deadlines. Must be capable of
concurrently working across multiple unrelated projects and
- Strong relationship management ability; partner with business
and technology stakeholders on technology initiatives, including
management of project intake process.
- Has been on the front lines of production outages, working to
resolve the outage, analyzing the root-cause of the problem, and
providing long-term resolutions.
- Passion for learning new businesses, processes, and
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills; very
organized with attention to detail; can successfully manage tight
timeframes and deadlines; and known for quality of work.
- Uses business knowledge, a clear understanding of a business
unit's business strategy and objectives, and a strong understanding
of enterprise technologies to define project scopes and propose
technologies to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience documenting business, functional, and technical
requirements for technology software applications and systems.
- Experience designing and developing small to medium-sized
software applications. Comfortable being solely responsible for the
success of software development projects.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of
software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and
reasons for implementation decisions.
- Previous experience working in the Microsoft Technology Stack -
.NET, SSIS, SSRS
Keywords: Doozer Software, Inc., Atlanta , Technology Delivery Director, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!