Director, Business Development (Energy Sector)
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Join us! We are building something that matters. Juvare
solutions save lives, protect property, and strengthen brands.
Current Openings Career Opportunities in Atlanta, GA and Arlington,
VA. Fulfilling our mission requires innovation, teamwork, energy
and a relentless spirit of constant improvement. Our clients depend
on us to consistently deliver, because their communities are
depending on them. They are in the business of saving lives, and so
are we. Where City, State OR Zip/Postal (optional) Director,
Business Development (Energy Sector) Job Title Director, Business
Development (Energy Sector) Job ID 27439642 Location ATLANTA, GA
30303 Other Location Description JUVARE--is a worldwide leader in
emergency preparedness and critical incident management and
response technology.--Juvare--solutions empower government
agencies, energy sector companies, corporations, healthcare
facilities, academic institutions, and volunteer organizations to
leverage real-time data to manage incidents faster and more
efficiently, protecting people, property, and brands.--JUVARE
Mission Statement:--Juvare's--mission is to strengthen and optimize
information sharing to empower preparedness and response
professionals to protect people, property, and brands. JUVARE Core
Values:--Client Focused (Maximize positive client impact.),
Courageous (Be bold. Speak up. Take action.) and Curious (Embrace
the art of the possible.) JUVARE Value Statement:--Juvare--means
"to help." We believe that by partnering with our clients to
understand the challenges they face, and pursuing solutions with
curiosity and courage, we will maximize the positive impact we have
on the preparedness and response community, and those they serve
around the world. JUVARE Tagline: Prepare. Connect. Respond.--Job
Summary:As our Director, Business Development, you will be
responsible for prospecting, managing and closing net new business
sales across the energy sector, having a strong focus on electric
utilities. As a key member of the Sales Team, you will be
responsible for meeting booking targets and annual business
development quotas.Reports to: SVP, Chief Sales OfficerLocation:
Remote or Atlanta, GA; 50% - 75% travel
- Prospect and develop the qualified pipeline necessary to
achieve new business--sales targets.--
- Leverage existing relationships to accelerate and expand new
- Through a consultative sales approach, identify key decision
makers, challenges and wins. Identify company resources required to
move the sale to closure.--
- Demonstrate--Juvare--software solutions to all level audiences
including C-level, management and end-users.--
- Present Juvare value propositions to all levels of audiences
including C-level, management, and end-users as well as across
client's functional teams, as necessary.
- Via timely updates to--Salesforce--and involvement
in--sales--meetings,--keep leadership informed of deal status.
- In conjunction with the Proposal Writer, manage and respond to
- Collaborate with--Marketing and leadership teams to refine
content messaging as needed. Work closely
with--Professional--Services and--Client--Success teams to transfer
industry knowledge and market needs.
- Successfully navigate clients through procurement steps,
contracting paperwork and internal stakeholder meetings until deal
- Develops customer champions by providing technical information,
materials and demonstrations to internally influence key
stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Stay informed of federal, state, and local requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future
legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment
adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying
short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing
information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending
options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Stay informed of evolving market trends through continuous
improvement and education.
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Understand and be aware of, Juvare information security
policies and standards.
- Always protect company and client information.
- Inform the Compliance Officer or hot line of any information
- Compliance with Juvare policies.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years of new business quota achievement selling technology
solutions to energy sector companies.
- Willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Proven success in the long cycle sale of complex software and
- Prior history of identifying new markets for solutions and
closing subsequent sales.
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to easily establish rapport with people throughout our
company and within prospect organizations.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Superior
attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and adjust priorities as
demands change, while still meeting all prospect and company
- Team-oriented; skilled in working within a collaborative
- Familiarity with crisis and incident information management
(CIMS) technology solutions such as WebEOC strongly preferred.
- Energy sector knowledge pertaining to use of the Incident
Command System (ICS), safety programs, business resiliency,
critical infrastructure protection measures, crisis training
programs, and interactions between utilities and government
stakeholders as related to crisis, strongly preferred.
- Understanding of NERC and FERC regulations as well as trade
associations related to the energy sector, strongly preferred.
- Technical expertise with GIS Mapping, Business Continuity,
Crisis Management, Alerting and Notifications, Resource and
Inventory Management, Registries, Credentialing, Predictive
Modeling, and Operations Centers, a plus."Juvare is an Equal
Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer." Option 1: Create a New
Profile Option 2: Login and Apply Username Password Benefits and
Perks United States Extensive Health Insurance Options 401K with
Corporate Match Commuter Expense Reimbursement Tuition
Reimbursement No Vacation Tracking Community Volunteer
Opportunities Monthly Book Club Stay Connected With the Juvare
Keywords: Juvare, Atlanta , Director, Business Development (Energy Sector), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!