Digital Marketing Manager
Company: FLS Transportation Services
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Position Description --- Digital Marketing Manager
You don---t get many chances to run the digital marketing efforts
of a $500M (very profitable) company---
FLS Transportation is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to
support our fast-growing logistics company.
The role requires a versatile digital marketer who is eager to own
all aspects of marketing and lead generation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy: Develop and execute an acquisition marketing
strategy, creating a clear roadmap of priorities to grow pipeline
with new accounts and expand within existing accounts.
- Content: Develop and execute content marketing strategy.
Produce content that builds the brand, drives engagement and most
importantly generates leads.
- Lead Generation: Develop a data-driven lead generation
strategy. Plan and execute effective campaigns to achieve pipeline
and revenue targets across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Product Marketing:--Define messaging and positioning for the
product and lead sales enablement initiatives.
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing: Collaborate with SVP to develop
and deliver customer-centric marketing programs to increase
customer satisfaction, foster brand loyalty and product engagement,
and cultivate customer advocates.
- Communications / Branding: Lead corporate communications to
build awareness in the marketplace, and continue to evolve the
- Leadership:--Effectively collaborate with sales, carrier
relations, operations and customer success teams to determine the
roadmap for the marketing organization in the future. Develop and
manage the marketing budget, KPIs and performance reporting. Manage
our marketing systems and technology.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B
marketing with a growth-stage company and a proven track record of
building a marketing program.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and marketing
technologies with strong mar-tech skill set that includes marketing
automation, paid social, SEO, SEM and website development.
- A hands-on marketer that is comfortable both executing
campaigns and delegating tasks.----
- Technical skills that include Word Press, Hubspot, Google
Analytics, Ad Serving (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), and
Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong analytical skills, with exceptional command of how to
measure and report on marketing effectiveness.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills demonstrated by a
strong portfolio of content examples and writing samples.
- Strong project management skills --- ability to own and drive
project schedule from start to finish.
- High energy personality that embodies: collaboration,
confidence, dedication, urgency, and personal accountability.
- Strategic thinker who can create and develop the long-term
vision and is also a strong personal contributor with a desire to
---roll-up their sleeves--- and make it happen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards with a high energy,
4 reasons why this is the best marketing opportunity in
- Product - We---re the #1 3PL for cross-border freight between
US and Canada and we---re #23 on Transport Topics index of largest
3PLs in North America. Our services solve a real market need
relative to the capacity shortage for freight carriers in North
America. Our network of 54,000 carriers & 400,000 trucks is a great
asset for our clients. Simply put, we solve a ---must have---
- Market --- The transportation industry is white hot. Demand for
services outstrips supply. The 3PL sector represents a $200B
business that is expected to grow 21% in the next 10 years. The
market response to FLS has been phenomenal. We have a who---s who
roster of clients and we continue to hit new growth highs every
- People - Smart, fun and experienced. Our leaders know the
business and care about culture and it shows in everything we
do.--We have a great work environment, incredible benefits, and
solid opportunity for recognition and advancement.--
- Plan --- We---re a profitable 33 year old company that is
backed by a motivated PE firm. We have the audacious goal to grow
from $500M to $2B over in the next 5 years through organic growth
and acquisition. We---re driven by a solid foundation and favorable
What makes FLS and our Atlanta office special?
Our Atlanta office is located in the heart of Midtown at Atlantic
Station, the #1 work, live & play area in Atlanta. We have a
vibrant culture of employees who believe in the core values of
dream big, work hard, learn constantly and enjoy life! FLS offers a
competitive compensation plan, full medical benefits, generous PTO,
IRA and more.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!----
Keywords: FLS Transportation Services, Atlanta , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!