Company: White Cap
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Manage
pricing matrices for a specified Line of Business. Manages pricing
of products within Line of Business. Major Tasks, Responsibilities
and Key Accountabilities
- Oversee the maintenance of pricing matrices.
- Analyze sales trends and transactions to ensure pricing meets
all market levels.
- Oversee the monitoring of matrices and product files, ensuring
newly added products are properly grouped and priced
- Assist Purchasing Director in negotiations and collaborate with
key endorse to streamline cost files.
- Oversee creation and validation of Rebate Groups for vendors,
streamlining rebate process.
- Train pricing and purchasing personnel in the use of the buy
- Sign off on pricing changes and change customer price
- Advise on product file structure and content necessary for all
group mapping, rebating and customer specific pricing. Nature and
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as
dust, fumes, or odors.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same
location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there
may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment
(typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Strong experience with matrix structures and pricing
methodologies. PRID PRID161 Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta Posted Date
3 days ago (11/17/2020 3:06 PM) Job ID 2020-40442 Business Unit
Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Operations Remote
Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Atlanta , Manager, Pricing, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!