Senior Project Manager/Practice Builder - Water Resources -
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work
For, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. prides itself on hiring
high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We have a
rewarding opportunity for a motivatedPractice Builderto lead our
Water Resources Team in metro Atlanta. This individual will provide
Water Resources support to the disciplines within Metro Atlanta and
the Southeast region on a wide range of projects in addition to
pursuing opportunities for Water Resources-led projects throughout
the metro Atlanta area and the Southeast. Likely project areas will
include Water Resources support on various engineering projects
(i.e. land development, roadway, utilities, and aviation), while
leading tasks utilizing GIS, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling,
stormwater planning, storm drain and BMP design.
- Lead a team preparing hydraulic and hydrology models.Knowledge
of AES, WMS, SWMM, FLO-2D, WSPGW, StormCAD, and HEC-RAS is a
- Prepare studies, drainage reports, WQMP, design documents, and
design plans and specifications for civil and water resources
- Lead business development activities including marketing,
client engagement, developing scopes of work, and budgeting.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Registered P.E.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the civil and water
resources engineering field
- Expert experience with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling
(H&H), stormwater planning, storm drain and BMP design
- Strong technical writing skills, including drainage studies,
CLOMR/LOMR, and Master Plan
- Business development experience including client engagement,
participating in interviews, marketing, developing scopes of work,
Keywords: Kimley-Horn, Atlanta , Senior Project Manager/Practice Builder - Water Resources -, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!