Manager, Sales Lead Qualification
Company: White Cap
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now known as White Cap Supply Holdings, Inc., we are
made up of three distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors'
Warehouse and Brafasco:
- WHITE CAP is the nation's leading distributor of specialty
hardware, tools, safety supplies, concrete accessories and
materials for professional contractors.
- BRAFASCO is an industrial distributor in Canada specializing in
fasteners, safety supplies and tools.
- CONTRACTORS WAREHOUSE (formerly known as Home Improvement
Solutions) offers remodeling and construction supplies to
contractors and trade professionals through local retail outlets.
With customer-facing locations across the U.S. and Canada, White
Cap Supply Holdings is a leading distributor of specialty concrete
and construction products and services in North America serving
professional contractors across non-residential, residential and
other markets. White Cap Supply Holdings is headquartered in
Norcross, GA, and has approximately 269 locations across 39 U.S.
States and six Canadian provinces. Approximately 5,600 associates
provide support for more than 200,000 customers annually. White Cap
Supply Holdings provides specialty concrete and construction
products serving professional concrete contractors and
self-performing general contractors, as well as all professional
contractors who require power tools and accessories, safety
equipment, and fastening products in non-residential, residential
and other markets. In addition to value-add services, White Cap
Supply Holdings offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include
concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and
fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building
envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products. White Cap
Supply Holdings is commonly referred to simply as White Cap. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Manages the processes,
tools, and technologies that support the sales team. Provides
guidance on market trends, develops operational resources, and
tracks sales data for individual markets. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Manages the daily activities of the sales operations
- Implements and manages sales enablement tools that support the
sales team. Participates in the development of requirements for
sales support systems.
- Partners with sales and marketing teams to refine the lead
- Maintains information on sales activities that support sales
performance metrics and sales process improvement. Analyzes and
reports on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Leads projects that improve the operational efficiency and
effectiveness of the sales force.
- Identifies and eliminates sales process bottlenecks and
- Trains sales teams on new technologies and software.
- Serves as a liaison between sales teams and upper management.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 5+ years of combined inside sales and sales leadership
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, ERPs, or related software as
well as database management.
- Experience developing and improving processes to increase team
- Experience leading high performing, proactive sales teams.
- Strong ability to manage team behaviors.
- Ability to create KPIs for team members and for leads driven to
cross-functional partners. PRID PRID161 Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta
Posted Date 13 hours ago (10/15/2020 1:06 AM) Job ID 2020-39151
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Atlanta , Manager, Sales Lead Qualification, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!