Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Verizon Connect
Posted on: July 15, 2019
What you'll be doing...
At Verizon Connect (VZConnect), we guide a connected world on the
We're in it to win it. Today we're the number one global provider
of fleet management solutions for both enterprise and small/medium
businesses. Our consumer products, like Hum, create a more
connected ride with vehicle diagnostics, emergency assistance, and
WiFi. And to top it off, our partnerships with major car
manufacturers help us care for more drivers with our connected
As a top twenty SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most
important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower
them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine
the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the
resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an
established tech giant.
We are looking for an outstanding Quality Assurance engineer to
help with building and testing some exciting technical projects.
This is an opportunity to validate high-profile elements of the
Connected Car APIs, validate and build systems at scale, leverage
open source and cloud technologies, and seek challenging and
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will transform the
applications new generation of connected car platform. Ideal person
should have both strong development and quality assurance
- Understanding technical ideas and high-level concepts, propose
solutions to internal and external team members with an eye on
quality assurance aspects of it.
- Interpreting requirements and design to come up with end to end
test plans/scenarios and overall test strategy.
- Converting functional requirements into test cases and
correspondingly in executable test scripts.
- Collaborate with Product, Operations, development and other
Stakeholders to validate whether we are building the right
- Have good understanding of User Experience and interface to
verify both the mobile and web applications are built in a way to
enhance the user experience.
- Deliver recovery plans, create release documentation, and
collaborate with stakeholders on creating timely deliverables.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of industry experience in quality
- Experience using Java, Python, Selenium, Cucumber, Robot
Framework, JIRA, and SQL.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in using Java, Python, Selenium, Cucumber, Robot
Framework, JIRA, and SQL, with a focus on best coding
- Experience in Architecting & Developing e2e test plans for all
facets of software testing, including UAT, load testing, and
- Accomplished communicator adept at building and strengthening
relationships across functions to drive high levels of quality
through cohesive, strategic, and proper tests and testing.
- Knowledge of test status reporting, creating exec level reports
and ability to convey the status of the project clearly.
- Ability to implement industry wide best practices for test case
writing and execution, and enforce them across peers.
- Flexibility to adapt into a fast paced environment and deliver
with best results.
- IoT/connected vehicle device experience.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon Connect, Atlanta , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!