Company: Lyon Living
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Lyon Living sets the bar in lifestyle concepts for property operations all over the West Coast, Rocky Mountains and Southeast. Whether it be a valued resident, employee or partner, people are the core of our company. We never forget that. We know that what we do starts from within our organization. Our teams work hard to maintain a culture that is conducive to creative thinking, empowerment and collaboration. We are currently looking to fill an Maintenance Technician position for The Brooke, our property located in Atlanta, GA. The Maintenance Technician ensures the property community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by the organization and is responsible for directing maintenance personnel in the performance of all phases of product preparation and maintenance for the property community. Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service by troubleshooting the source and taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards established by the organization. Escalates problems or issues to Supervisor or outside contractor as needed.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the property by ensuring that the lighting, grounds, amenities, building exteriors, breezeways, curbs, signage, leasing office, central garbage areas, parking lots and other buildings and common areas are free of debris by cleaning and/or removing trash, graffiti and other items which affect the appearance and/or operation of the property.
- Complete necessary repairs to building exteriors and common areas as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure apartments are ready for occupancy by performing various and as needed electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair and other miscellaneous equipment maintenance and repairs, painting and overall apartment cleaning and other miscellaneous activities as necessary or as directed.
- Maintain tools and equipment and ensures they are in working order, requests replacements as necessary and assists in stocking inventory of parts and maintenance materials.
- Adhere to the companys safety program rules, attend safety meetings and performs all duties in a safe manner. Experience/Requirements:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent and three to five years of turning and renovation experience.
- Required to work on-call duty when needed and may be required to live on-site.
- Effective use of and knowledge of various cleaning equipment, tools and products.
- Mechanical maintenance experience and repair techniques including, but not limited to, appliances, plumbing, carpentry electrical, HVAC, painting and drywall.
- HVAC and EPA certifications preferred.
- High level of organization, time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions with suggested resolution.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to read and decipher various computerized and written documents or reports.
- Must operate efficiently in a fast dynamic environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid drivers license and vehicle registration/insurance required.
- Required to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner. Lyon Living offers competitive compensation and benefits including free employee only medical plans, for eligible employees and also employee housing discounts. Lyon Management Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pre-employment background check, DMV record search and drug screening required. Lyon participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: Lyon Living, Atlanta , Maintenance Technician, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!