Posted on: February 12, 2024
United States of America
CAG16: AL Georgia (ATL) 1975 Vaughn Rd, Kennesaw, GA, 30144 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and
sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class,
diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC,
refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible
by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that
make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing
industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and
we can make a difference together.
About this role:
At Carrier's Automated Logic, we've been developing and supporting
intelligent building solutions that have helped customers,
including small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, operate
their buildings more efficiently for over 40 years. Our products
help reduce energy consumption, lower utility, operating and
maintenance costs, and improve indoor air quality, occupant
comfort, and productivity. Technology that supports the buildings
and industry of today and tomorrow requires a wide range of talents
and skill sets.
As a Field Engineer, you will be crucial to ALC's business through
the field commissioning of building automation systems created
specifically for each individual customer. We are looking for a
team member who is self-motivated, detail oriented, customer
focused, and acts as a role model for other field engineers. You
will work to solve complex problems, lead the training of less
experienced Field Engineers, and serve as a contact in the field as
a product and technical expert.
Key Responsibilities :
- Initiate, install, and optimize customer systems that utilize
advanced Direct Digital Control technology.
- Mentor and develop less experienced Field Engineers on all
field tools and technology.
- Serve as local contact for technical issues.
- Offer effective solutions for complex system issues.
- Provide turnkey project delivery on medium to large
- Responsible for ensuring that systems operate properly, to
include controls, sensors, and software.
- Load software, configure trends, alarms, and reports.
- Implement time management strategies to ensure customer
- Communicate and document the status and details of the project
for the customer.
- Provide site-specific training to owners/operators on the
- High school diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience working in Building Automation, HVAC or
the electrical field.
- Capable of climbing ladders or using other lift equipment over
8 feet above grade and capable of lifting items up to 50lbs.
- Valid and current Driver's License and can be insurable by the
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor Degree, Associate Degree, Technical/Business School
Certificate or Diploma in HVAC, Controls, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Building Automation, HVAC controls,
or related field.
- Proficient with advanced building automation software, such as
WebCTRL, and installing building automation controls.
- Proficient in the operation and control of mechanical equipment
and their control sequences.
- Expert with TCP/IP networks including wireless technology.
- Experience interacting with a large and diverse number of
simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of multiple
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work
well in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Keywords: Carrier, Atlanta , Field Engineer, Engineering , Kennesaw, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!