Principal Wireless/RF Engineer
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesThe
future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing how we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just
about developing cool things. That's why our employees enjoy access
to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and
We're seeking a Principal Wireless/RF Engineer specializing in RF
design and electronics to join our Advanced Technology team. In
this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to explore new
paradigm-changing technologies that could shape future products for
the Aerospace industry. This is an exciting and distinctive
opportunity to operate on the frontier of advanced sensor
development, championing technologies from cutting-edge research
through product launch.
- Develop new concepts, write proposals, and create and test
- Be responsible for providing technical expertise on various
advanced sensor programs.
- Transform customer requirements into innovative prototypes
based on creative design and rigorous analysis.
- Help drive growth as a technology expert by interfacing with
internal and external customers and partners.
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status or have the ability to obtain
an export authorization.--#LI-HybridYOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a technical
discipline such as sciences, technology, engineering, or
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics,
Applied Physics, or equivalent.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with next-generation
radar, satellite transceivers, radios, antennas, or RF
- Prior experience working on government R&D projects from
DARPA, DOD, NASA; Homeland Security; or classified U.S. government
- Demonstrated understanding of the Wireless Power and RF
- Initiative to identify and complete tasks with evolving
requirements and minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to trade performance, size, power & cost
to meet challenging customer SWaP goals.
- Experience with RF Design, magnetodielectric material,
High-Index Antennas, and applied research is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for learning about new technologies and engaging in
complex technical problems.
- Ability to work directly with sponsors and customers.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Track record of innovation and ability to solve complex
problems through analysis and innovation.
- Broad laboratory skills.
- Broad software toolbox for data acquisition, data analysis,
design, modeling, and/or simulation.
- Manage and understand complex customer requirements and manage
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR HONEYWELL
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health
- Paid Vacation
- 401k Plan/Retirement Benefits (as per regional policy)
- Career Growth
- Professional Development
Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE: HON) invents and commercializes
technologies that address some of the world's most critical
challenges around energy, safety, security, air travel,
productivity, and global urbanization. We are a leading
software-industrial company committed to introducing state of the
art technology solutions to improve efficiency, productivity,
sustainability, and safety in high growth businesses in
broad-based, attractive industrial end markets. Our products and
solutions enable a safer, more comfortable, and more productive
world, enhancing the quality of life of people around the globe.
Learn more about Honeywell: click here
THE BUSINESS UNIT
At Honeywell Aerospace, we are dedicated to developing innovative
solutions for the aviation industry. Our team of experts works
tirelessly to enhance the safety, efficiency, and performance of
aerospace systems. By joining our team, you will have the
opportunity to contribute to the advancement of aerospace
technology and make a significant impact on the industry.
Within the Advanced and Applied Technologies organization, we
research and demonstrate advanced RF concepts resulting in new
JOB ID: HRD221410Category:
EngineeringLocation: 660 Engineering
Drive,Norcross,Georgia,30092,United StatesExemptMust be a US Person
or able to obtain export Authorization.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Atlanta , Principal Wireless/RF Engineer, Engineering , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!