Automotive Technician - Hennessy Ford Lincoln Atlanta
Company: Hennessy Automobile
Posted on: November 20, 2023
At Hennessy, we know that technicians are the core of our
business. Our technicians play an essential role in the safety and
reliability of our customers' vehicles which is why we are willing
to invest in the best.What we offer:
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Built-in toolboxes - just bring your own tools!
- Climate controlled work environment
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Full range benefitsAs a technician at Hennessy you are
responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of customer
vehicles through the following activities:
- Complete preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil
changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing
- Maintain vehicle functional condition by listening to customer
complaints and reviewing service advisor notes, conducting
inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and
electrical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components,
and repairing body damage.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives;
adjusting controls and systems.
- Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing
engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs in
the Reynolds system.
- Keep shop equipment in pristine condition by following
operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing
- Update job and product knowledge as required by the
- Communicate professionally and provide updates on customer
repairs as needed to service advisors and the parts
- All other duties assigned.Hennessy is proud to serve our
community with a set of core values which guide our daily decisions
and actions. They are:
- Accountability - We take ownership of our words, actions,
results, and commitments.
- Teamwork - We are better when we work together.
- Kindness - We show compassion and care for others.
- Grit - We have the heart and determination to see it
- Integrity - We are trustworthy, honest, and do what's
- Curiosity - We ask questions to seek understanding.What we
- Valid Georgia driver's license and an acceptable driving record
at all times.
- Must submit to background and drug screen.Working Environment &
Physical DemandsDuties are performed throughout the dealer
premises, both indoors and outdoors. Work includes frequent
movement around the company facilities and the outdoor car lot to
move vehicles. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear and is frequently
required to stand, walk and sit. The position requires regular and
predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts will include evening
hours, weekends, and holidays.We are an equal opportunity employer
& drug-free workplace. Offers of employment are contingent upon
successfully passing background screening (incl. criminal
background check, review of consumer & motor vehicle records,
verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing
facility). Employment is on an at-will basis & subject to
termination if dealership rules & regulations are
Keywords: Hennessy Automobile, Atlanta , Automotive Technician - Hennessy Ford Lincoln Atlanta, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!