Maintenance Engineer - 1st shift - Honeywell
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesWorking
at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why
all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities
across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran
The Maintenance Technician III will troubleshoot, repair, and
refurbish production equipment as needed to meet customer delivery
commitments. The applicant must be able to solve complex problems
and implement fixes per proficiency in mechanical skill sets,
electrical, and electronic disciplines. Tech must be able use
computers, diagnostic & test equipment, hand tools, motorized
lifts, and fork trucks with proficiency. Expertise in CNC machinery
repair and rebuild is a must have for electronic and mechanical
- 1st shift 7:00 am - 3:30pm Monday-Friday--
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Record and report data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform--diagnostics and repair of electrical and guidance
U.S. Person REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent--
- 2+ years of electronic/mechanical troubleshoot and repair
- 2+ years of using Computerized Maintenance Management software
and Preventative Maintenance Procedures experience--
- Associates degree in Machine Tool/Electronics Technology or
similar discipline.-- In lieu of associates degree, a minimum 10
years demonstrated experience in Electro-Mechanical disciplines
- CNC control troubleshoot and repair preferred
- Refrigeration (universal class license)
- High and low voltage electrical troubleshooting
- Soldering and Welding
- Basic rigging
JOB ID: HRD213000Category:
FacilitiesLocation: 660 Engineering
Drive,Norcross,Georgia,30092,United StatesNonexemptDue to US export
control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have
protected status.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Atlanta , Maintenance Engineer - 1st shift - Honeywell, Engineering , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!