Professional Services Engineer
Company: Ladders Rank
Posted on: November 17, 2023
At NICE, we don't limit our challenges. We challenge our limits.
Constantly. We're relentless. We're ambitious. And we make an
impact. Our NICErs bring their A game and spend each day turning it
into an A+. And if you're like us, we can offer you the kind of
challenge that will light a fire within you.Job
Description:Professional Service Engineer (PSE) works as a member
of the delivery team for product remote implementation,
configuration, and integration of the NICE solutions. Provides
expertise and technical contribution in technical aspects of the
project. The PSE will work with the project team from the sales to
services transition through the closure of the project.Scope &
- Installation and integration of NICE software remotely, while
following defined methodology, processes, system requirements, and
customer specific needs.
- Work directly with the implementation team to assist with any
technical questions regarding the solution from kick-off of the
project until handover of the delivered solution to our support
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are
properly integrated and implemented.
- Communicate and reconcile any design flaws found during the
delivery of NICE Solutions.
- Assist customers, internal teams, and vendors with
configuration requirements for all NICE Integration points in their
- Provide technical expertise of the entire NICE product suite,
implementation methodology, and/or related technology.
- Conduct systems testing for performance and reliability.
- Report issues found during implementation and engage required
teams for assistance, as well as escalate; as appropriate.
- Provide basic application overview, technical support, and
technical quality control throughout all stages of the
- Effectively manage time while maintaining regular communication
and updates to both customer and management.
- Flexibility towards after hours and weekend activities.
- Document Lessons Learned and Resolutions to Knowledge Base,
request documentation updates, and/or record training videos as
- Communicate with R&D/product support about customer
technical feedback on implementation of product related
enhancements and fixes. Education:
- B.S./ B.E. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Information Technology, or related technical degree preferred.
- NICE Engage Certification preferred
- AWS, Azure, VMWare, and Citrix certifications advantageous
Requirements:Technical & Interpersonal Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience with NICE Engage, NTR/NTR-X
- Minimum 2 years' experience with product implementation &
- Experience with advanced solutions - Recording/Telephony
Integrations, SSO, DB migrations, Disaster Recovery or HA solutions
- Well versed with customer engagement.
- Understanding Project Delivery methodology.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate with multi-cultural global teams.
- Able to learn and adapt to new technologies independently and
- Able to work in dynamic environments.
- Works methodologically and follows defined processes.
- Basic programming skillset in a common language- i.e. Python,
PowerShell, working with XML/JSON etc. Server Technology:
- Microsoft Windows Server - Installation, Configuration,
- Security - Active Directory, Security Policies, Hardening,
- Server Hardware
- Storage Technologies - ADFS, S3
- Hosted & Virtual Environments - AWS, Azure, VMWare
- Citrix Servers - Configuration, Optimization, and
- Application Servers - J2EE, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Liferay,
Mule, IIS DBMS
- Microsoft SQL Server - Installation, Configuration, Always
- Maintenance - Backups, Recovery, Security, Failovers
- Scripting - Basic Query and Update knowledge Networking
- Network Concepts - OSI Model, TCP, UDP, DNS, Routing
- Networking Devices - NICs, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Load
- Troubleshooting - Sniffers and various other Network Testing
and Analysis tools Telephony / VoIP
- PBX/ACDs/Dialers, Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Aspect, SIPREC, Amazon
Connect, MS Teams CCAAS/UCAAS, etc. About NICE NICELtd. (NASDAQ:
NICE)software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses,
including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver
extraordinary customer experiences,fight financial crimeand ensure
public safety.Every day, NICE software managesmore than120 million
customer interactions and monitors3+billion financial transactions.
Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and
digital, NICE is consistently recognized as the market leader in
its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries. NICE
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital
status, ancestry, neurotype, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category
protected by law.
Keywords: Ladders Rank, Atlanta , Professional Services Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!