Azure Cloud Engineer
Company: First Investors Financial Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Azure Cloud Engineer - Careers At Stellantis Financial Services
Career Opportunities with Stellantis
Investors Financial Services US A great place to work. Careers At
Stellantis Financial Services Share with friends or Subscribe! Are
you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?Join our
team!Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available.Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as
new positions become available. Back To Openings Azure Cloud
Engineer Department: IT Location: Atlanta, GA
START YOUR APPLICATION Stellantis Financial Services (SFS) is the
new captive finance company for one of the world's leading
automakers and a mobility provider with iconic brands including
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citro--n, Dodge, DS Automobiles,
Fiat, Jeep -, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Ram, Vauxhall,
Free2move and Leasys. Our exciting growth provides opportunities to
advance your career as we successfully lead products and services
from a small to midsize company in just a few years. Join our world
class team and culture and contribute to our core mission which is
enhancing our customer's experience. The Azure Cloud Engineer
functions as a subject matter expert (SME) and key stakeholder
engaged in securely developing, supporting, and maintaining the SFS
Azure environment, in support of the company's business processing
requirements. This role will help to define, document, and improve
our infrastructure using the Microsoft Azure and M365 toolsets.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, installs, configures, and maintains Azure cloud
- Performs installations, patching and upgrades in accordance
with information technology policies and procedures.
- Develops and promotes and maintains standard operating
- Monitors and tunes the systems to achieve optimum performance
- Resolves complex procedural, operational, and technical
- Ensures the integrity of the infrastructure hardware and
operating system software.
- Provides recommendations regarding hardware and system software
planning and budgeting.
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a
larger business initiative and communicates project status,
activities, and achievements with internal stakeholders and
- Addresses and troubleshoots issues, sees them through to
resolution, and creates RCAs.
- Provides next level support for the Help Desk team, works
assigned trouble tickets/requests to resolution and supports the
- Nurtures a dependable IT infrastructure and network that is
- Expected to thoroughly document the systems and
- Will take ownership and become the subject matter expert (SME)
on certain systems/applications/processes/vendors within the
- Available to provide support outside normal business hours to
ensure 24/7 availability of services and infrastructure.
- Responds to after-hours emergencies and leads the mitigation
and resolution processes
- Maintains the company's adherence to technology requirements
for security & privacy.
- Researches, develops, and implements new technologies and best
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- Performs other duties as outlined in individual
- Complies with all company and departmental policies and
- This position involves regular access to specified personal
information of consumers, including, but not limited to, Social
Security numbers and dates of birth. . Competencies To perform the
job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information;
Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to
requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to
others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains
open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the
responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work
independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities;
Provides recognition for results.
- Managing People - Provides regular performance feedback;
Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and
applies customer feedback (internal and external).
- Diversity - Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments;
Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically;
Upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve
organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths and
weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external
threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make difficult /unpopular
decisions; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes
appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals
and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for
ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Arrives at meetings and appointments
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction. Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when
necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies
appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Takes independent actions and calculated risks;
Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers
help when needed.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets
challenges with resourcefulness; Develops innovative approaches and
ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others'
attention. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the
completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED. 5+ years of
engineering experience. 3+ years of Azure specific cloud
experience. One or more Azure cloud certifications. Bachelor's
Degree in Computer Science preferred, but not required. Language
Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write
routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively
before managers or employees of organization. Mathematical Skills:
Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts. Reasoning
Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. - -Computer
- Solid knowledge of PowerShell/Scripting
- Experience implementing and managing DevOps pipelines for
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently to achieve
- Solid understanding of monitoring, alerting, and observability
philosophies and best practices
- Ability to analyze, design, and integrate systems
- Experience in Azure AD, Networking, Virtual Machines and
- Experience using Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Knowledge of Hyper - V, VMware (vSphere and vCenter)
- Understanding of cyber security products and concepts
- Additional experience in AWS and or GCP is welcome but not
required. Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent time management,
decision making, prioritization and organization skills. Working
knowledge of antivirus and firewall solutions. Proven technical
aptitude and proven customer service aptitude. -Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are -representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle,
or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision. Work Environment The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. -The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet. Stellantis Financial Services, Inc
(SFS) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
providing its employees an environment that is free of harassment,
discrimination and intimidation. It is the policy of SFS to comply
with all applicable employment laws and regulations and to provide
equal opportunity for all qualified persons and to not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression,
change of sex, and/or transgender status or any protected status.
Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States.
This policy applies to recruitment and placement, promotion,
training, transfer, retention, rate of pay and all other terms and
conditions of employment. Employment and promotion decisions will
be based solely on merit, ability, achievement, experience, conduct
and other legitimate business reasons. START YOUR APPLICATION
Visit Our Home Page - 2023 Stellantis Financial Services
USApplicant Tracking System Powered by -
Keywords: First Investors Financial Services, Inc., Atlanta , Azure Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...