Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Security Governance Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months on W2 (Hybrid)
- Reflect business objectives in information security
- Embrace the organization s culture
- Integrate information security with the information systems
- Develop a security program and enforce it
- Follow standard as a consistent reference model
- Communicate the business value of the information security
Spend resources wisely and transparently
- Get support, commitment and the required funds from the
- There are four main components to the information security
governance ENGINEER should focus on designing, building and
Provide oversight and coordination of policies.
Provide oversight of business unit compliance.
Ensure compliance reporting.
Monitor actions to enforce accountability.
Partner with CIS , TECHOPS and Domain owners.
- The TechOps Governance Team is the face of the TechOps in
leading infrastructure governance with our CIS & domain
- Together with our stakeholders we create and implement our
client cloud governance policies & solutions.
- We partner with CIS & TechOps domain owners as they manage and
mitigate security incidents.
- Together with CIS & domain partners, we address security risks
& deliver GT responses to our client s Compliance Audits.
Key Skills Needed:
- Experience in implementing reporting tools
- Experience in implementing dashboards.
- Experience in implementing Governance policy & tools and
- Great Communication skills.
- Experience in using JIRA & Confluence.
- Great Team player.
- Experience in Corporate Audits & Security remediation.
- Experience in technology stack like OS, Scripting, Patching
automation, will be an added benefit.
Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with
management team, for integrating activities and optimizing
department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving, and
issue resolution with internal and external resources. Contributes
and reviews recommendations for technical solutions. Manages and/or
contributes to the technical components of the RFP process.
Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and
risk mitigation. Defines and communicates requirements for
technical environments and determines the technical scope for
projects. Provides technical estimates for project budget input to
Senior/Project Manager. Leads and owns engagements with software
vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and
deliverables are met. Enforces architecture, governance, security,
and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
Coordinates compliance issue identification and remediation.
Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design.
Contributes to database design and creates critical-path,
high-risk, advanced technical designs. Approves proof of concept
efforts and reviews results. Enforce our client and department
architectural direction and ensure consistent technical approach
within department. Decide on engineering tools based on
recommendations. Allocate resources based on performance monitoring
and tuning results. Manage and enforce performance thresholds and
standards. Review and approve performance test results,
recommendations, and tuning results. Oversee and is responsible for
the creation of test plans, test execution, and validation of test
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special
physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Keywords: HireTalent, Atlanta , Governance Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!