Signal Integrity Engineer - SME
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Advanced Signal Integrity Engineer - SME - needed to lead next
gen product development in collaboration with key clients across
multiple verticals; Aerospace & Defense, Telecommunications. Media
BroadcastThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim ThompsonAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $200,000 - $300,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
Global Leading Technology group develops, produces, and markets a
wide range of electronic capital goods. With its extensive product
portfolio, the company makes an important contribution to a safer
and connected world. In the test & measurement, secure
communications, networks & cybersecurity, and broadcast & media
marketsWhy join us?Engineer exceptional next gen products with the
industry leader who's name exudes quality, integrity and the best
of the best.Job DetailsWe are looking for a highly motivated;
results oriented Signal Integrity R&D Expert to develop models
and simulations for test fixture de-embedding for high-speed
digital and RF applications. As our Signal Integrity R&D
Engineer, you will be responsible for new product development
projects for both frequency and time domain fixture de-embedding
software applications supporting Vector Network Analyzer and Time
domain Reflectometry measurements.
- Responsible for developing software modeling tools to de-embed
test fixtures in high-speed digital and RF test and measurement
applications collaborating with R/D experts in the signal integrity
- Work closely with strategic market leading customers to
validate early development concepts and prototypes from both a
technical and market applicability perspective.
- Part of a global team of experienced hardware and software
engineers focusing on the development of a portfolio of measurement
solutions to address the challenges in high-speed digital test
applications.Your tasks: Your qualifications:
- Provide technical guidance on Signal Integrity for the
- Software Development Skills: proficiency in MATLAB and
- Solid knowledge of SW design principles and modelling in
- Bachelors or master's degree in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years in Signal Integrity software modeling
design and development experience in test fixture
- Proactive working style with an open, creative mind set and
excellent problem-solving skills.
- Passion in interaction and cooperation with customers,
presenting at industry events, and standardization committees.
- Strong effective communicator.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Signal Integrity Engineer - SME, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!