Production Engineer - Production Engineer, Manufacturing Process
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Production/Product Engineer within exlectronics and
experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Based in the beautiful Norcross, GA area
- We are an innovative, and tech savvy visualization company
working and developing lighting products with global clients in
retail, transportation, corporate, higher education, gaming, and
- Custom-built products we are wowing our clients creating
uniquely compelling, interactive LED visualization solutions.
Our products are in demand and looking for fill this key role with
a talented "Hands On" type Production Engineer/Leader within our
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience.
- Base salary depending on experience, your interview and salary
needs and desires. Base salary, $80-$95K
What You Will Be Doing
Our search for a dynamic Product Engineer/Production Engineer is a
unique role that will involve navigation behind the scenes in a
manufacturing environment working out of 2 locations very
commutable in Norcross, GA. Work will include:
- Electronic components and board knowledge overseeing
technology, manufacturing to assembly process, stencil to
implementation and test. Someone to help on the manufacturing
- Willing to teach our SMP process . Work with SMP line work with
verification and test on the functional side and work overseeing on
the quality perspective. This role will work closes with our LED
product lines making sure no issues with them before the go to our
- Travel is expected internationally 2-4 times in a year.
(Canada, Mexico and possibly China) Travel could be up to 10
What You Need for this Position
- BS degree
- Local candidates please, commutable to Norcross, GA or open to
moving on their own.
- Electronics Manufacturing experience and with SMT (Surface
- Technically inclined to Electrical Engineering practices
- Audio Visual professional and experience is a big plus with
- Application and manufacturing , product and process experience
with all around general knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Production Engineer
- Manufacturing Process
- electrical displays
- Customer Relations
- automatic assembly
- Product Engineer
What's In It for You
You will be part of hot technology with a top-notched engineering
team and company! If you like to be mentally stimulated, then this
is the place! Great products and a stable company that is growing!
Competitive compensation package, PTO, medical/dental/vision, and
So, if you are a Production Engineer with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LP1-1697622 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Lynne Azkoul-Polanis - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Atlanta , Production Engineer - Production Engineer, Manufacturing Process, Engineering , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!