Company: Plastipak Holdings
Posted on: August 7, 2022
As Quality Engineer, your mission is to assure we deliver the
highest standards of excellence for which Plastipak is known
through ongoing continuous improvement.We Offer
- Set Schedules: We offer 12-hour or 8-hour shifts & a unique
rotating standard schedule!
- Stability: Enjoy our food-grade clean & climate-controlled
facility with an industry leader identified as an essential
- Advancement: We follow a strong promote-from-within business
- Premium pay & benefits, including 18 days of paid time off a
- Analyze and interpret Statistical Process Control (SPC) data to
understand process input and output variation as it relates to
process capability. Initiate action when needed.
- Conduct studies using statistical and analytical tools to
ensure measurement accuracy, and process & machine capability.
- Devise sampling procedures to confirm Critical To Function
(CTF) requirements are documented, specifications are met and
process control is sustained.
- Manage Site Change Control Team to ensure any process, machine,
or material changes are properly documented, verified, and
validated throughout the conversion process.
- Use problem-solving tools such as fishbone diagrams, 5-Why
analysis, etc. to ensure true root cause is identified and
- Initiate corrective actions per company requirements or
customer requests and works with operations teams to validate
effective measures are implemented to prevent future reoccurrence
of similar issues.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers by
visiting customer facilities for qualification of new materials,
quality concerns, and health checks meetings.
- Develop and implement work instructions for relevant job tasks
associated with products, processes, testing equipment, and test
- Compile and write training material and conduct training
sessions on quality control activities.You Have
- Bachelor s degree in STEM field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing
- Strong understanding of basic SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Capable of interpreting control charts ( i.e. histograms,
Pareto charts, X-MR, X-Bar/R charts, etc. ).
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in root cause
investigations and Continuous Improvement activities.Plastipak is
an Equal Opportunity Employer In order to process your job
application, Plastipak collects and stores the personal information
that you submit via this website. Please refer to Plastipak s
information that you provide.
Keywords: Plastipak Holdings, Atlanta , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!