REMOTE Sr. ASIC / SoC Design Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Sr. ASIC / SoC Design Engineer with strong RTL
design experience, please read on!
Job Title: REMOTE Sr. ASIC / SoC Design Engineer
Job Location: REMOTE - our HQ is in Santa Clara
Compensation: $175K - $250K base Depending on experience
We are a 250-person startup company based in Silicon Valley
creating hardware and software platforms for data centers. Our Data
Processing Unit (DPU) is a new class of programmable processor that
combines an industry-standard, high-performance,
software-programmable multi-core CPU with a high-performance
network interface, and flexible and programmable acceleration
engines. Our investors include SoftBank, Battery Ventures, &
Mayfield Fund! Our executive team includes leaders from Apple,
Qualcomm, Broadcom, Juniper Networks, & Marvell Semiconductor!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($175K - $250K base Depending on
- Comprehensive Benefits package including stock options and
flexible working arrangements!
- The chance to join a small start-up tackling challenging
problems with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing
Central to our mission is a highly programmable chip. As a senior
digital ASIC designer, you will be responsible for all aspects of
digital SoC design, focusing on micro-architecture, RTL,
verification, logic synthesis, and timing analysis to deliver a
design meeting target power, performance and area goals.
What You Need for this Position
Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 7+ years experience
with the following:
- RTL design and/or architecture experience
- Knowledge of PCIe protocol, and prior PCIe design experience a
- Design, definition, and development of complex SoCs
- In depth understanding of networking and system interface
protocols and architectures
- High performance (low latency, high bandwidth) design
- Understanding of low power microarchitecture techniques
- Strong knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, Synthesis and
Static Timing Analysis
- Experience with designing for security
- Ability to proactively take on responsibilities and competent
to work in a start-up environment.
So, if you are a Sr. ASIC / SoC Design Engineer with strong RTL
design experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of
your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Mike
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1675511 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Atlanta , REMOTE Sr. ASIC / SoC Design Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!