Business Process Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Business Process EngineerSalary: $100,000 - $115,000 + Bonus &
BenefitsLocation: Atlanta, Georgia
The Client:JBAndrews is working with a leading
temperature-controlled Contract Logistics business operating in
three separate continents, serving the Food and Beverage industry
for all their supply chain needs. They are now looking to appoint a
Business Process Engineer to be based in their head office in
The Role:The Business Process Engineer is responsible for utilising
Industrial Engineering and Continuous Improvement techniques to
improve distribution center operations. The role will be heavily
focused on ensuring new and existing facilities success through the
testing of systems and automation that yield best practices and
- The business is seeking someone with a background in Industrial
Engineering/Continuous Improvement/Project Management within
Warehousing and Distribution.
- Experience leading and supporting WMS and WES conversions,
upgrades and implementations is a must.
- Experience launching large systems and physical programs
including labor management and MHE systems within a distribution
Must be able to:
- Successfully deliver projects, meeting timelines, budget, and
all supporting requirements.
- Ensure the timely co-ordination amongst suppliers,
stakeholders, support departments (HR, IT, Finance) and operational
owners in achieving projects in full and on schedule
- Hold responsibility for all aspects of project implementation
from the design stage through to completion and handover to the
- Estimate project resource estimates that represent the level of
effort required to support the projects/initiatives.
- Travel 50% of the time.
Keywords: JBAndrews, Atlanta , Business Process Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!