Posted on: June 26, 2022
The telecom structural engineer will perform structural analysis
of towers, mounting systems, rooftops, water tanks, and buildings
for the addition of wireless telecommunication antennas and other
equipment. Prepare formal reports to effectively communicate
structure configuration and code compliance to customers. Design
tower modifications for towers in over-stressed condition as
required. Draft design documents in accordance with the design
specifications. Responsibilities will include maintaining project
timelines, effective communication with piers and management on
project status, and accurate technical reporting. Essential
- Performs engineering analysis, design and calculations for
structural design of telecommunication installations on towers,
mounting systems, buildings, concrete foundations, rooftops,
platforms, water tanks, etc.
- Evaluates designs for overall effectiveness, cost, reliability,
- Adhere to applicable Quality Control procedures.
- Perform site investigations of existing buildings / structures
for addition of wireless equipment.
- Develop structural drawings and reinforcement details for
- Provide accurate project status reporting to facilitate
accurate customer reporting.
- Assist in the development of engineering tools and
- Design and/or draft modifications for towers in over-stressed
- Review requests for engineering services to determine that
adequate information is provided to complete service.
- Generate required engineering reports.
- Bachelor's Degree, Civil Engineering (Structural emphasis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Academic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Entry level
We offer health benefits, retirement benefits, vacation, holiday,
and sick pay, education assistance, and growth potential.
Keywords: Broadstaff, Atlanta , Structural Engineer, Engineering , Kennesaw, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!