Escalation Engineer (US Citizen) - Atlanta, GA
Company: Altimeter Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Responsible for the analysis, qualification and ownership of
high business impact & politically charged support cases with VP
- Responsible for the review of Escalation team case backlog
providing technical and case management advice to junior members of
the team leveraging established relationships with other teams
including Engineering, Sales, Consulting, and outside Vendors.
- You will provide our cloud customers with implementation
advice, helping to accelerate on their cloud journey.
- This team is responsible for the successful adoption of all our
SaaS products, including Workspace, Apps and Desktops, Networking,
Content Collaboration, Endpoint Management, and Microapps.
- In this role, we'll set our customers on the right path for
their solution implementations, and work with other teams as the
Cloud technical authority.Responsibilities:
- You will develop and execute automated & scripted customer
simulation for specific configurations based on customers' server
- Handle top priority cases for top-most customer segment as part
of a sophisticated technical team.
- Works as a sophisticated technical resource during technical
- Drives and/or coordinates cross team and cross vendor
communications to align resources to resolve customer technical
issues that span multiple products and vendors.
- Help resolve the most technically complex, mission critical or
politically hot customer issues.
- Develops and reviews advanced technical training for internal
and external audiences across multiple products or components.
- Participates on interview team and in training of new team
- Participates as part of the on-call rotation.Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ year's hands-on troubleshooting experience with Citrix or
similar products, which includes 3+ years' experience communicating
with Engineering and Product Management teams.
- A love and high level of skill in networking with exposure to
NetScaler or other relevant load balancing products (i.e., F5,
Brocade, Juniper, Riverbed, Barracuda, etc.).
- Outstanding level of professional verbal and written
communication that will translate well in a fast-paced business
- Citrix certifications or industry equivalent certifications are
a plusPlease see our website for more job openings:
Keywords: Altimeter Solutions, Atlanta , Escalation Engineer (US Citizen) - Atlanta, GA, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!