Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineering Lead
Company: 360 Industrial Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:Group Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls
Engineering Lead responsible for regional engineering and design
team, technical matters associated with the successful capture,
launch, design, field investigation or start-up of associated
Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls projects and group
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- All EIC project technical responsibility, quality of group
deliverables and overall success of the EIC group
- Lead Development, Proposal Creation, Project Capture,
Accounting Set-up, Successful Launch of EIC projects
- Coordination with Process and Development Team, implementation
for standard proposal and project process
- Client interface including initial meet and greet, onsite
meetings, business development, selling of services, project
- Developing new clients and maintaining relationships with
existing clients to continue growing EIC group.
- Maintain positive working relationship with assigned leads,
project managers, vendors, contractors and clients
- Field services including initial site trips, construction
checks, FATs, commissioning, testing, energization
- All EIC staff resource management, updates of resource
management tools, facilitation of weekly meetings
- Initial design on projects including first site trip,
developing project lay out plans, one-line design, network design,
power design, utility power coordination, control system, etc.
- Specification of major equipment, development of equipment bid
packages, equipment technical and commercial review, equipment bid
recommendations, equipment drawing review
- Development of training programs for the EIC group
- Coaching and mentoring of selected engineers, developing group
identity, and maintaining positive morale
- Lead EIC engineer/project manager on selected projects
QUALIFICATIONS:Bachelor's Degree in engineering and 7+ years'
experience. Professional engineering registration is required (or
plan to be acquired within 6 months of hiring).
Keywords: 360 Industrial Services, Atlanta , Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineering Lead, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!