Body Mechanic B
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:Transit Mechanics needed at Fulton Senior Services in
East Point GA,Transdev is actively seeking ASE certified
technicians for their Paratransit Service. We are looking for
qualified and experienced fleet technicians to diagnose and repair
vehicles and equipment, with daily safety inspections, under
general supervision.Join Transdev at Fulton and become a part of
the largest private-sector operator of transportation in North
America one that cares about its employees, passengers and the
communities they serve.Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages stasrting at $20.60/hr
- Comprehensive benefits including health (medical, dental, and
vision) and group life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdevs presence in
over 200+ communities across North America Responsibilities:
- Performs transit vehicle maintenance that are compliant with
- Inspects, diagnoses, services and/or repairs all assigned
transit vehicles and related mechanical equipment
- Ensures accurate upgrades and/or modifications on coach
systems, road calls, and on-the-road repairs as needed
- Coaches and monitors team members on the work team
- Other duties as requiredQualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED
- Maintenance experience with all types of heavy duty transit
- For Mechanic B level: 3-4 years
- Driving License with passenger and airbrake endorsements
- Appropriate Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification
- Excellent communication skills with ability to read, interpret
safety documents, blue prints, schematics and other mechanical
- Ability to pass a DOT physical examination, including a
background and a drug testPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate,
handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch
or crawl; and smell.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold and in a damp
environment with moderate noise.
- May be exposed to water, fumes, and chemicals.If you have any
questions, please contact us at 404-965-3075For more information
please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified.The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.Transdev is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without
regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religion or other legally protected status, or any other
classification protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is
the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfmDrug free
workplaceIf based in the United States, applicants must be eligible
to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be
able to pass a drug screen and background check
Keywords: Transdevna, Atlanta , Body Mechanic B, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!