Machine Learning Engineer
Company: Resiliency LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
What You'll Do:
- Empower our team of data scientists to rapidly develop and
deploy ML solutions.
- Leverage software engineering best-practices to create and
deploy data-intensive and machine learning inference products.
- Understand the data and dig deep to extract actionable
- Think creatively and outside the box to answer desired
experimental questions as well as exposing opportunities to create
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, product,
senior management, and external partners.
What We Need:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the complete software
development life-cycle with demonstrated professional experience
with machine learning
- Strong command of Python and the standard web development
frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, FastAPI) & fluency with database
technologies, SQL, and Python data packages
- Demonstrated experience deploying models and applications to a
cloud environment using tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated experience with software engineering
best-practices, such as Test-Driven Development and continuous
- Experience with ML-oriented data pipelining tools (dbt,
Airflow, Prefect, DVC, etc.)
- Experience in the insurance industry (strong fintech/lending
experience will also be considered)
- Experience with GitLab
Keywords: Resiliency LLC, Atlanta , Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!