Posted on: May 16, 2022
We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of
cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in
how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to
be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be
your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a
platform used by millions.
ASOS is one of the global top fashion and beauty destinations,
headquartered in the UK, expanding globally at a rapid pace. We
believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with
technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our
digital-obsessed twenty-somethings market. Our award-winning Tech
teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical
innovation and pioneer incredible solutions which are crucial to
our continued success. We're brave, creative and authentic; were
extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing
employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech
people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a hands on QA Engineer within the Supply Chain
Technology team - US Warehouse platform. The successful candidate
will primarily be based at our US Warehouse, located just outside
of Atlanta, Georgia. The site is currently going through a major
strategic uplift programme of works which will focus heavily on
bringing automation and mechanization into the warehouse. This will
be a hybrid working role where you will work out of our warehouse
2-3 times' a week and the rest of the time will be remote.
We deliver systems using the following technologies:
- .NET Framework and .NET Core, C#
- Microsoft Azure
- NService Bus, Azure Service Bus
- Cosmos DB
- SQL Server
- VSTS, Git, Maven, Gradle, TeamCity & Octopus Deploy
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the Platform lead, Test Manager, and Central
QA Team to:
- Working closely with the Test & QA Manager, Platform Team, and
with the central QA function to deliver well-crafted software
- Execution of Unit, System, Integration, Regression test
- Support and execute Non Functional testing in line with best
practices, through scripting and Automation.
- Working collaboratively using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
with the local platform and project functions
- Adhere to testing quality standards, support continuous
improvement, identify and implement relevant tooling, technologies
or working practices which lead to improved quality and
- Support BAU activities, UAT, and the rollout, testing, &
implementation of a new WMS with associated mechanical
- Support our 3rd party UAT team to adhere to the testing
framework and the set quality standards, keeping them continually
challenged, motivated and mentored
- You will work across teams to identify testing dependencies and
blockers and keep stakeholders updated on the progress
- Work with the central QA function to set up, maintain, and
continuously develop the test environments and associated systems -
including MS Azure/ 3rd party hosted applications.
What you will need:
- To be located near Atlanta, Georgia (we need you to come to the
warehouse at least 2-3 times' a week)
- 2+ years of QA/test engineer experience
- Proven track record of effectively testing business systems and
- Been part of large complex integration projects in the
- Understanding of integration testing and the ability to work
alongside internal and external project teams and 3rd parties
- Team spirit and strong communication skills together with an
analytical and conceptual way of working
- Self-organized and highly collaborative
- Continuous learning attitude
- Nice to have:
- Experience of working in the retail industry or FMCG
- Experience of automation and/ or non functional testing
- Good understanding of Warehouse and Distribution systems
software (WMS, ERP, WCS.)
- Understanding and experience of coding test cases (regression,
functional, unit, integration, code coverage, performance,
- Experience of TDD, BDD, and ATDD.
- Experience of Cucumber, Selenium, or similar toolsets to
support automation, and non functional testing.
- Working experience in one of the following: C# or Java, NUnit,
Junit, jbehave, JSON and XML
What's in it for you?
We will give you a competitive salary, bonus scheme, staff
discount, sample sales, and a generous 401K match, as well as a
fantastic bunch of flexible benefits that focus on your health,
wealth, and inner self for you and your friends and family.
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That's why we're
committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how're
we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving
diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and
ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want
our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people
who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We're proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability
Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community
Race at Work Charter. We've also recently been placed 8th in the
Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI
events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We
are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and
taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly
Keywords: ASOS.com, Atlanta , QA Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!