Field Service Engineer
Company: Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Minsait ACS (Advanced Control Systems, Inc.) is a part of Indra
USA, a global consulting and Technology Company providing
value-added solutions and services, with projects in more than 140
countries. Minsait ACS offers exceptional career opportunities to
motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team serving the
electric utility industry. If you are looking for an exciting
career in a fast paced, high- tech industry, we offer qualified
candidates training and growth opportunities in a challenging and
progressive environment. We manufacture and sell state-of-the-art
Distribution Management, Substation Automation and SCADA Systems to
electric utilities worldwide. This is your opportunity We are
looking for an experienced and forward-thinking professional to
utilize their knowledge of SCADA systems, both Master side and RTUs
as well as communication protocols such as DNP3.0, IEC60870-5-104
and others, to test new product releases, hardware, and software
and provide customer support. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support customer base via troubleshooting, repair, and
- Test new software and hardware product releases from the
R&D HW team.
- Work with customers to optimize the use of their system.
- Work onsite with customers commissioning ACS RTU products.
- Identify and take the necessary steps to make the corrections
for issues arising after installation.
- Coordinate with R&D to streamline or automate processes for
increased productivity and enhanced reliability.
- Create shell, python and cmi scripts as required to meet
- Provide instruction in all facets of Linux and SCADA
operations. Required Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in administering, testing,
maintaining, and integrating various Microprocessor based
- Experience installing and configuring all components of an RTU.
Must have experience communicating with third party IEDs.
- Experience understanding and troubleshooting network
- Experience developing and presenting training materials and
instruction to diverse audiences
- Minimum 2-year Associate Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as
- Advanced communication skills (comfortable with collaborating
and brainstorming ideas in a team setting). At Minsait ACS, you
will have a career suited to your professional goals, with
opportunities for training in a flexible environment. You will take
part in international projects with international or local teams,
in a diverse environment with equal opportunities. We offer a
competitive rewards package, including great benefits, while you
gain experience in an innovative environment. The opportunity that
you are looking for is here -- come and discover it!
Keywords: Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS), Atlanta , Field Service Engineer, Engineering , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!