Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Fully Remote, Series B, Equity, Great Benefits, 401KThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: Patrick MurphyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$150,000 - $185,000 per yearA bit about us:***This is a FULLY
REMOTE Senior Data Warehouse Engineer*** We are a Series B Funded
100 + employee startup eager to add additional software resources
to our small but mighty team! Our business is centered around
conservation and the forest service program. If you are looking to
join a mission-driven company built around helping the planet while
also working with highly cutting edge technology and an amazing
culture, look no further!Why join us?BenefitsMedical (subsidized),
dental, vision, and 401(k)Flexible PTOFamily assistance
programConnectivity/mobile phone stipendRemote workstationPaid
Parental LeaveEmployee Referral ProgramEmployee Assistance Program
(EAP)Job DetailsIn this role, you will enhance the data platform to
democratize data to enable the company to make data-driven
decisions at all levels! IMPACT OF THE ROLE -
- Help significantly expand our data footprint over the next
year. Create data pipelines and tooling to manage this growth.
- Create robust analytics/tracking capabilities so that we make
- Technology is a core competency for us - you will help us take
it to the next level.WHAT YOU WILL DO -
- Responsible for architecting and implementing very large-scale
data intelligence solutions using snowflake and matillion.
- Analyzing raw data, developing and maintaining datasets,
improving data quality and efficiency.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to come up with data
- Think critically about which problems to solve and how to set
ourselves up for long-term success.WHAT YOU HAVE -
- Minimum 5 years of designing and implementing a fully
operational production-grade large-scale data solution in any data
- 2+ years on Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Minimum 2 Years of strong working knowledge of ETL Software
(Matillion is preferred but can be some other tool as well)
- Nice to Have: experience in Traffic Analysis and
- Ability to make architecture decisions that are thoughtful.
Your assumptions are always well tested
- Experience with Looker
- Java Script and UI development experience is a plus
- Looker development (LookML) is a plusTECH WE USE - (and Teach)
- Our Data Stack
- Snowflake, Looker, Matillion, Tray.io, Postgres, Salesforce,
Hubspot, AWS (S3, Cloudflare, Redshift)Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Senior Data Warehouse Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!