Network Engineer IV
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Network Engineer 6-11 month contract Remote- USA*Not open to C2C
Overview: Our client is seeking four Network Engineers for a 6-11
month contract project to start ASAP. Their ideal candidate is
highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal
communication skills, strong project management and time management
skills and has a successful track record of designing simple,
scalable solutions and troubleshooting complex network problems and
delivering innovative solutions. The desire and ability to work in
a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
- Be responsible for deploying network infrastructure across all
of our network fabrics that supports the Retail Service, tablet,
Payments and multiple services.
- Deploy, scale and automate our network across multiple global
datacenters. This includes existing footprints and greenfield
- Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the demand of
- Create simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase
both velocity and quality.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions;
bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update our network standards and ensure that the
network is deployed to these standards.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- Work closely with our automation teams in defining the tools
that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.REQUIRED SKILLS
- 5 years of large-scale network experience
- Experience with automation
- The ability to read and script in Python (preferred)
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience
in the application of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet
routing protocols; specifically, BGP , OSPF and MPLS
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco routers
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust
- Candidates should have strong knowledge on the following
protocols & technologies: VLANs/STP, IPv4 & IPv6, TCP (internals &
flow control), BGP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, PIMv2, IGMP, LDP, TACACS,
IPSEC & VPNs, netflow, DNS, HTTP.
- Experience with mission critical multicast systems is highly
- Experience designing network and datacenter installations
- Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and
work toward resolution
- Needs to be a highly motivated to learn
- Needs to have strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong logical thinking skills, with the ability to adapt as
new information becomes available
- Ability to operate efficiently under pressurePREFERRED SKILLS
- Strong Unix skills and the ability to script in Perl, shell, C
or C++ is desirable.
- Network automation in Python
Keywords: Experis, Atlanta , Network Engineer IV, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!