Company: TierPoint, LLC.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Solutions Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia - Careers at Work From
Home Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Solutions Engineer
Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta ID 2020-1370 Category Solutions
Engineering Department 900 - Solutions Engineers Type Regular
Full-Time Overview This Solutions Engineer will partner with the
TierPoint sales team to assist in closing new business
opportunities by gaining a thorough technical and business
understanding of clients' needs and matching those needs with
solutions within the TierPoint service portfolio.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service
surrounding the Company values.
- Provide technical product guidance and support during pre-sales
discussions with current and prospective customers and
- Participate in meetings and lead technical discussion. Act as
the technical Trusted Advisor to prospective clients by aligning
their business and technical needs with the appropriate
- Provide RFP responses, technical drawings, presentations,
scopes of work, and technical recommendations.
- Participate in customer-focused seminars, tradeshows, events,
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products,
including attaining certifications and participation in industry
events as appropriate.
- Provide ongoing product technical training to the TierPoint
direct sales organization and channel partners.
- Travel within your assigned territory as required.
- Bachelor degree preferred or demonstrated equivalent related
- Minimum 5-7 years of presales experience in Cloud, Managed
Services, Colocation, and Business Continuity with working
knowledge of VMware virtualization, Microsoft Operating Systems,
Storage, Security, LAN and WAN networking, and replication
- Prior working experience in an IT/Operations role
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are
- Ability to create detailed technical Visio documents and lead
interactive whiteboarding sessions with internal and external
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think quickly and precisely in a fast-paced
- Experience presenting complex technical topics to both
technical and business audiences.
- Technical Certifications (VTSP, MCSE, CCNA, etc.) a plus.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented,
collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer
applications Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email
this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: TierPoint, LLC., Atlanta , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!