Full Stack Engineer
Posted on: September 16, 2020
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have
more time to work on whats really important. Our software is used
by millions of people worldwidewith hundreds more signing up every
day. To maintain this exciting growth, were looking for top talent
to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendlys Engineering team?
As a Full Stack Engineer at Calendly, you have the chance to hone
your craft with the best and brightest engineers in Atlanta. You
should be equally comfortable pair programming and working
autonomously as well as troubleshooting independently and receiving
direct feedback during a code review. Each member of the team has
the ability to impact all aspects of the development process from
ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations. We all
rally around a focus on delivering a great experience to our
customers as our first priority.
Calendly is built using a service-oriented architecture and an
automated continuous delivery system in order to efficiently
deliver our product solutions. The successful individual write well
tested software and grow into a full stack specialist that is
comfortable working in multiple technologies such as Ruby on Rails,
RSpec, React, Postgres, Redis, Heroku, and more.
Our ideal candidate has experience with one or more technologies in
SaaS company, but also with agile methodologies and web
development. Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly
self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new
skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new
When you join Calendly, you get the opportunity to deliver on a
product used by millions, known for its best-in-class quality. Help
us continue to deliver critical features to our users with
What are some of the high impact opportunities youll tackle?
- Build amazing features for millions of Calendly users
- Actively engage with design, product, and QA regarding
implementation and testing strategy
- Collaborate with the support team on customer issues
- Write implementation plans based on business
- Strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of software
- Participate in stand-ups, design reviews, story-writing and
- Generate unit, API tests, and functional/GUI tests to validate
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years of Software Development experience at a SaaS or
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with test driven development and pair
Angular, Backbone, Node, Ember, etc)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable and highly maintainable
- Experience working with a team using Agile methodologies and
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America.
Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Multiple development languages
- Experience with an internationalized application
- Four-year university/college degree
- Knowledge of Rspec, experience with Capybara is a plus
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states.
If you are not located in or able to work from a state where
Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for
Keywords: Calendly, Atlanta , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!