Drainage Engineer II - Transportation Infrastructure
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Civil Drainage Engineer - Transportation Infrastructure Our
Parsons Atlanta office is now hiring an experienced Drainage
Engineer with a desire to work on major infrastructure projects
that change the fabric of our community. Parsons extensive
experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge,
will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement
with top performance. Training, development and opportunities to
work on marquee projects as you and our fastpaced business grow and
evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work
in highly flexible, team oriented environment and who have
exceptional communication, analytical and organizational
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of
engineering products that meet customer quality requirements
- This includes defining the problem, establishing the work
scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work,
providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- This position will focus on drainage design, layouts,
calculation, preparation of drainage reports and preparation of
erosion and sedimentation control plans on roadway design
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings,
procurement documents, design packages, proposal evaluations,
technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as
- May supervise one or more subordinates and provide input
- May be assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a
lead engineer for a specific discipline on a small to intermediate
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters,
Designers, and lower level Engineers working on the same
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or related field) and 5
years or more of related work experience
- Engineer inTraining (EIT) Certificate is required. PE license
- Previous experience in developing drainage design and erosion
control plans on GDOT projects is strongly desired. Experience in
MS4 related designs is preferred.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD (MicroStation) and other PC
software packages such as HY-8, Culvert Master, PondPack, InRoads
Drainage, and HEC-RAS, among others, typically associated with
drainage design and engineering is required. _ Ready for action?
We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and
don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of
Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set
of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the
greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Keywords: Parsons, Atlanta , Drainage Engineer II - Transportation Infrastructure, Engineering , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!