Support Teacher Full Time
Company: Primrose School
Posted on: January 27, 2023
GA-30188-Primrose School of Woodstock East
As a Support Teacher at Primrose Woodstock East located at 175
Village Centre East, Woodstock, GA 30188 you will help young minds
explore, discover and understand the world around them.We are
seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Teacher to assist
with planning and implement an ongoing program of activities that
promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development
of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
approach to teaching and learning.Primrose School of Woodstock East
is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier
educational childcare experience. We offer year-round programs for
children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
- Health Plan Options
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
***Up to $300 Signing Bonus, Call or Email for Details***
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of
Woodstock East and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Woodstock East
- Assists in other capacities that Director, Assistant Director
or designee, determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Primrose School, Atlanta , Support Teacher Full Time, Education / Teaching , Woodstock, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!