Kindergarten STEM Instructor
Company: Code Ninjas of Smyrna Vinings GA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Who are we?
Code Ninjas is the nation's fastest-growing kids' coding franchise.
In our center, kids ages 5-14 learn to code in a fun,
non-intimidating way - by playing and building video games they
love. Kids have a blast and can't wait to come back. Parents are
thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including
coding, math, logic, and problem-solving, as they progress from
white to black belt. Our core promise is, Kids have fun, parents
see results. We believe in these words so much that it's written on
the walls in our center.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Kindergarten STEM Instructor to join our team
of dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking minds, working toward our
common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for
children. Our Senseis and Instructors are the lifeblood of our Code
Ninjas center. This individual oversees the day-to-day coaching and
student engagement. Are you experienced in working with children?
Do you enjoy teaching and building problem-solving skills in young
engineering minds? Have you mentored youth? This could be the role
- Training - Get Familiar with JRS's and Fundamentals
- Create a positive and safe environment in which students can
- Work with children to determine skill sets
- Provide feedback to parents after working with a student who is
on a tour
- Follow opening/closing duties daily
- Clean dojo throughout the day to ensure cleanliness is kept up
to corporate standards
- Report weekly to Center Manager on progress
- Report daily to Center Manager with respect to the day's
activities and productivity in the dojo
- Working history with children ages 5 and up (mentoring,
coaching, tutoring, etc.)
- Experience working with the general public
- Experience in teaching, mentoring, or childcare
- Works well with others; collaborates
- Knowledgeable about STEM for 5-7-year-olds; or able to quickly
pick up basic concepts
- Must be fun to work with and like working in fast-paced
environments where requirements can change frequently
Nice to have
- Degree or pursuing a degree in Education
Compensation: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
Code Ninjas - is the world's largest and fastest-growing kids
coding franchise, with hundreds of locations in the United States,
Canada, and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2016, our company is
headquartered in Houston, TX. At our centers, kids learn to code
while building their own video games. Kids have fun, parents see
Code Ninjas is creating the problem solvers of tomorrow. We believe
that every child deserves the opportunity to unlock their full
potential. Educating our youth in coding provides them with the
problem-solving skills and self-esteem to pursue their dreams.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Code Ninjas
Keywords: Code Ninjas of Smyrna Vinings GA, Atlanta , Kindergarten STEM Instructor, Education / Teaching , Douglasville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!