Company: Balfour Beatty Construction Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more.
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Health Savings Account
* 401(k) with company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
* Vacation Time
* Sick Time
* Paid Personal Days
* Paid Volunteer time
* Tuition Assistance
* Employee Referral Bonus
At Balfour Beatty Construction in Atlanta, Georgia we are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting marketing and communications projects such as proposals, presentations, social media, brochure development, events, or other marketing efforts. This position will also provide support services for acquiring new business and for internal and external communications while adhering to company policies, consistency in messaging, and coordination of efforts in alignment with the Balfour Beatty Construction brand.
* Provide support for the development of proposals coordinating with various proposal team members to obtain required information essential to bid preparation.
* Create professional, creative layouts and designs for proposals by incorporating a balance of images, graphics, copy, white space; include theme statements, features/benefits, etc.
* Research, write and obtain required reviews for press releases.
* Assist in writing internal newsletters.
* Create brochures and introductory packages in support of Business Development and Business Acquisition.
* Research, gather data, and manage internal CRM/DAM software to keep current project information, client reference and other critical data for proposals.
* Provide creative support for recruiting, subcontractor and special events, as well as support required by various departments and jobsites.
* Participate in departmental and marketing team initiatives.
* Coordinate award submittals and necessary photography.
* Work together with various key personnel to write, edit and produce proposal-quality submittals.
* Assist in the maintenance of social media handles appropriate for various external communication and other media as needed.
* High School Diploma or Associate Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Technical Writing required with 2 years of Marketing experience.
* Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Office, Outlook).
* Proficiency creating presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
* Experience with social media outlets such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
* Experience maintaining database information.
* Construction Marketing experience helpful, but, not required.
* Ability to collaborate and work independently and drive to be a positive team member.
* Ability to create excellent presentations for bids using Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Very strong writing, editing and communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Promote our Code of Conduct and our Creed s four pillars of Zero Harm, Zero Waste, Client Advocacy and Employee Inspiration.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm , we are challenging the construction industry s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation s largest building contractors, by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Balfour Beatty Construction Inc, Atlanta , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!