Company: Bader Scott
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is Georgia's fastest growing injury
law firm and one of Atlanta's best law firms to work for. We are
looking for amazing individuals who truly exemplify our community's
best talent.The person for this job is passionate about coming to
work for an organization that is making a difference in our clients
lives and communities. A person who enjoys the thrills of working
in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people. The
person for this job is exceptional both on & off the job, carries
the brand to friends and family, and lives by our Core
Values.Objective of this roleThe Marketing Manager deploys Bader
Scott's brand and marketing solutions in the Atlanta market. This
individual will focus on developing relationships with both
internal and external stakeholders and will have opportunities to
manage and collaborate on a wide variety of marketing
initiatives-including building local brand presence, supporting
campaigns that drive lead generation and awareness, developing
thought leadership content, and more. This position will work
closely with all key external marketing partners to organize,
build, and execute marketing plans and strategies to ensure dynamic
growth for the firm.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - -
- Collaborates with key internal and external stakeholders,
including agency partners, to help develop marketing strategies
specific to local markets, oversee coordination of local
activities, and monitor results for maximum impact on performance,
brand consistency, and overall market growth.
- Helps develop, manage, and implement market-level marketing
plans-including digital lead generation activities, email marketing
campaigns, webinars, and PR, among other tactics.
- Collaborates with marketing partners to monitor, analyze, and
present results of marketing efforts to stakeholders.
- Helps research and develop messaging that resonates with local
- Acts as project manager for growth-centric marketing projects
- In collaboration with external marketing partners, the
candidate will provide support for generating brand awareness in
the market, including community partnerships, PR, event marketing,
key market messaging and execution.
- Helps with content development, execution, and management for
all marketing channels, including media (online and traditional),
website and social, and branded collateral (including videos),
- Plan and execute external events for the firm, including the
development of event marketing collateral and messaging.
- Responsible for gathering and curating monthly, quarterly, and
annual marketing performance metrics to measure campaign
effectiveness and help inform marketing decisions.
- Immediate or future management responsibilities of more junior
marketing team members (TBD)
- Stays up to date with relevant legal marketing regulations and
ensure all marketing materials and practices comply with industry
and Georgia state standards and legal requirements.QUALIFICATIONS,
SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or
a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, either on the brand
or agency side.
- Proven experience in digital and traditional marketing,
preferably within the legal industry or a professional services
- Strong knowledge of SEO, digital, traditional, content
marketing, email marketing, and social media platforms.
- Strong business acumen of marketing trends with the ability to
translate concepts into compelling narratives for a wide range of
- Strong project management skills and experience serving as a
project lead: plan, organize, and manage the execution of multiple
- Growth mindset focused on driving outcomes with the ability to
think strategically and problem solve.
- Strong business writing and communication skills, including
comfort working with executive-level stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining the firm's
reputation and compliance.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working
relationships with others of all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel within the region as needed. -This Marketing
Manager role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the
growth and success of our Personal Injury Law Firm. If you are a
creative and results-driven marketer with a passion for legal
services, we encourage you to apply and help us connect with
clients seeking our expertise.
Keywords: Bader Scott, Atlanta , Marketing Lead, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!