Lead Marketing Consultant
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: March 20, 2023
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a talented and
experienced Lead Marketing Consultant for its Merchant Services
Growth & Customer Engagement team. Reporting to the Leader of
Growth Marketing, this individual contributor role will lead the
development and execution of Merchant Services' customer
acquisition campaigns in partnership with marketing teams from
other Wells Fargo Small Business organizations. In this role, you
- Plan and execute co-marketing campaigns in partnership with
marketing teams from other Small Business organizations.
- Develop effective acquisition strategies for existing Wells
Fargo customers and prospects.
- Drive disciplined test and learn experiments, with ongoing
- Evaluate and implement appropriate channel mix for acquisition
- Oversee writing of effective creative and copy by our in-house
agency and third-party agencies.
- Follow procedures for coordinating timely review and approval
of campaign artifacts.
- Perform end-to-end quality reviews.
- Document business process, with risks identified and mitigated
by effective controls. Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Platforms
(i.e. Mobile or Social Media) experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, education Desired
- 4+ years' experience in financial services, preferably merchant
services or the payments industry.
- 4+ years' experience as a campaign manager within a complex
- Demonstrated experience managing end to end marketing
- Orientation toward building productive business relationships
and influencing peers, partners, and senior leaders to gain
- Excellent analytical capabilities, including experience
leveraging data analysis for framing business strategy and
- Familiarity with business process mapping, risk factor
identification, and enactment of mitigating controls. This position
is not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Job Expectations:
- The role is a hybrid role, with the ability to work up to two
days per week remotely.
- Ability to travel up to 10%. Job Locations:
- 1100 Abernathy Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30328
- 1150 W Washington Street, Tempe, AZ 85281
- 2200 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
- 401 S Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 2828
- 800 Jordan Creek Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 1445 Ross Ave, Dallas, TX 75202
- 90 S. 7th St., Minneapolis, MN 55402
- 1655 Grant St., Concord, CA 94520
- 333 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94104 Pay Range: San
Francisco, CA: $115,900 - $206,100 Concord, CA: $115,900 - $206,100
Pay Range $96,600.00 - $171,800.00 Annual Benefits
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits We Value
Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and
inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications
for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race,
color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Atlanta , Lead Marketing Consultant, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...