Posted on: January 27, 2023
Who are we, and what are we looking for?
You've got the opportunity to join our awesome team!
At Networx, we empower great people to do great work! Our core
values are Chop Wood Carry Water, Do the Right Thing, Celebrate
Success, and Evolve. These values guide our behaviors, and bold
targets encourage us to bring our best selves to work daily. Our
culture of fun, collaboration, and growth will help us all to share
in the rewards of meeting our company mission; "Win Contractors
Are you a masterful storyteller? Friend or foe of the Oxford comma?
We'd love to find out.
We are seeking a creative copywriter to write clear and concise
copy for ads, publications, and websites. Our ideal candidate is a
team-spirited, imaginative writer with an eye for detail and a love
What You Do:
- You write clear, attractive copy according to brand
- You get excited about the process, from researching to
executing creative briefs
- You interpret copywriting briefs to understand project
- You edit and proofread copy
- You source images and other content
- You create copy for existing content on our web pages and email
- You look to master the art of compelling ad and PPC copy
- You can write in many different styles and for various media
(i.e., social, ad campaigns, napkins, love letters, ambient,
guerilla, skywriting - basically wherever you want to put a
Who are you:
- You've ordered a pizza with an emoji or have a strong opinion
on why you shouldn't
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Experience with SEO tools (preferred)
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent writing and editing skills in US English
- Familiarity with social media for business
In this role, you will help design end-to-end, compelling, and
on-brand journeys to guide new customers through their early
onboarding experiences per their preferences and intent. If you can
grasp projects quickly and believe this is your role, we ask that
you submit up to three writing samples so we can get an idea of
your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or
portfolio in your resume.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- FSA and HSA
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Bereavement & 9 Paid Holidays)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Competitive pay and bonus
*Networx has a flexible approach to work. We have offices in
Atlanta and Manhattan. This role would provide you with both
in-office and work-from-home opportunities.
Networx proudly supports diversity in the workplace and is an Equal
DISCLAIMER: The above information in this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Keywords: networx, Atlanta , Copywriter, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!