Digital Marketing Paid Search (PPC) Team Lead (Remote)
Company: Logical Media Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Paid Media Team Lead will be responsible for managing
strategy and media execution of their client portfolio for Paid
Search and Paid Social. The role may also involve Programmatic
Display, Email Marketing, and other paid social platforms.
You will thrive in this role if you love teaching, providing
constructive feedback, multitasking, and problem-solving!
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategic Leadership:
- Provide technical support and high-level oversight for the
additional clients your podmates are directing.
- Work cross-functionally to develop enterprise-level and
cross-channel strategies and reporting.
- Delegate the bulk of reporting and optimizations to your
support teammates. Dedicate your time to quality checking media and
ensuring optimal engine growth and health.
- Take charge of learning through regular team trainings.
- Aid in the development of other client delivery pod members
through monthly meetings to review questions, progress, and
challenges; evaluate capabilities monthly to report back to team
- Collaborate closely with your Account Manager on how to
strengthen client relationships, improve efficiency, and scale
- Onboarding: Acclimate new hires to their accounts as well as
roles and responsibilities within each. Check-in with new hires to
ensure their understanding of roles and responsibilities and
effective use of time.
- Process improvement: Present ideas for new processes and
initiatives for the team and proactively put together tangible
plans to see these to fruition.
- Business development: Identify opportunities for and pitch
clients on upsells, cross-sells, new business, and new paid media
platforms to aid in the growth of Logical business.
- Demonstrate expertise in all areas of Google Ads and Facebook/
IG. Display Strategist-level expertise in one additional platform
(Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok,
Reddit, Nextdoor, Choozel DSP, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of primary tracking and analytics
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and technical support
to client delivery members on your paid media pod.
- Strong dedication to excellence, ability to QC media, and
provide valuable feedback.
- Expertise in crafting media strategies across engines, building
strong client relationships, and possessing a vision for scaling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days), plus paid holidays, paid
sick days, and paid personal days.
- Flexible Fridays
- Option to work completely remote
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Optional COVID safe company gatherings
Logical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage
candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different
perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our
Keywords: Logical Media Group, Atlanta , Digital Marketing Paid Search (PPC) Team Lead (Remote), Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!