Financial Reporting Accountant
Company: Northpoint Search Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Contributes to monthly, quarterly and annual financial close
processes. Conducts analysis of the research and documentation of
financial analysis, ad hoc requests and special projects. Prepares,
reviews and verifies the accuracy of financial statements and data,
Recommends and implements accounting methods and procedures.
- Contributes to financial close cycles, including preparation of
journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepares moderately complex reports/analyses to summarize
company financial information, including balance sheets, income
statements, annual/quarterly reports.
- Researches and prepares financial reports on both GAAP and
Statutory basis of accounting.
- Assists other analysts, consultants and managers.
- Shares technical expertise with others. Recommends process
- Completes audit processes in conjunction with both internal and
- Establishes, modifies, documents, and implements accounting
methods and control procedures.
- Delivers succinct and clear summarizations of analysis tailored
to the needs of different customers.
- Able to manage multiple, often competing priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- 3 - 5 years accounting and/or finance experience preferred
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Solid communication skills
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Northpoint Search Group, Atlanta , Financial Reporting Accountant, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!