Company: OutdoorFlics LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OutdoorFlics is looking for a video editor to join our team. On
the technical side, you're a master of technique, but most of all,
you're a storyteller at heart. You know how to take the assets
you've been given and weave them together in a way that reflects
the narrative, keeps the viewer engaged, and brings a smile to our
clients' face. You're a traditional editor, but if you have
experience with color, sound, and motion, that's even better. And
if you're handy with a camera in your hands, well, where have you
been all our life?
You know when to push the boundaries and when to take care of
maintenance work with speed and accuracy. You're collaborative and
enjoy working with writers and art directors to create great
content, but you're a conceptual thinker, too. You aren't waiting
to be told what to do. You like to come to the table with options
to react to, and you know that when an edit is finished, it'll be
better because your talent made it so.
If this sounds like you, keep reading the details below and get us
- Take the lead on specific projects to edit world-class video
content for web, social, and broadcast, both rough cuts and final
- Work with a range of assets from a variety of sources and edit
- Understand the creative brief and process input from various
stakeholders in order to make the best overall decisions for your
- Review scripts and boards and participate in the creation of
shot lists which maximize the time, resources, locations, and
talent available for that particular shoot.
- Be comfortable creating assets for social media and understand
the technical implications of various platforms such as Facebook,
Instagram, and TikTok.
- Be able to work collaboratively as a valuable team member.
- Discover and implement new editing technologies and industry
best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time and deliver
exceptional work on schedule.
- Create tight production files and follow a strict file
- Demonstrating your editing talent and creativity with a strong
reel is a must.
- Proven work experience as an editor.
- Experience working in a team environment at a post-production
house is a plus.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software
packages such as Premiere Pro and Final Cut.
- Motion graphics familiarity with After Effects, special
effects, 3D, and compositing is a plus.
- AA, BFA, or BA degree in film studies, cinematography, or
related field is a plus.
- Competitive Salary & Annual Bonuses
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
Keywords: OutdoorFlics LLC, Atlanta , Video Editor, Advertising , Buford, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!