Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is responsible for taking
ownership of Infor's marketing websites: manage their content in an
enterprise CMS, monitor their health and performance, guide
regional marketing teams on how to get the most from their website,
report website analytics and insights, and grow organic search
- Manage and perform regular website management responsibilities
including content management, SEO, user experience, and
communicating with regional marketers about their respective
- Maintain and monitor keyword lists, web health, performance and
KPI reports and dashboards
- Manage and maintain regional websites within an enterprise CMS
(SiteCore) and/or MRM ticketing system
- Take ownership of regional website quality and content with
duties including content audits and reports, testing, and brand
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword
- Grow regional organic traffic through SEO tactics: trouble
shoot technical SEO issues, keyword research, update page titles
and meta information.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and
monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, and
- Keep pace with search engine industry trends and
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting
tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance
across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development,
timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members
to drive traffic and enhance Infor's web experience.
- 1-3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- 1-3 years experience with website analysis using a variety of
analytics tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, etc. as
well as internal reporting tools.
- 1-3 years experience demonstrating and presenting data-driven
- 1-3 years experience with updating public facing websites on a
CMS (SiteCore preferred)
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals and search engines used
- Bilingual with proficiency and fluency in English and Spanish
for Latin America (required)
- Data driven problem solver who can align user experience and
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly
and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and
achieving marketing goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and
time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- AdWords/Analytics/Bing certifications a plus.
- Ideally degree educated.
- B2B software industry experience is preferred.
Infor vision:We are the industry-specific cloud company. We provide
mission critical enterprise applications that deliver sustainable
operational advantage to our customers globally.We succeed only
when our customers succeed. Customers achieve superior outcomes by
leveraging our continuously evolving, differentiated solutions. Our
products and services combined with deep industry expertise lead
directly to better agility, deeper business insights, and holistic
productivity improvements.The capabilities and commitment of our
people fuel our success. Our diverse and global workforce is
collaborative, innovative and passionate about our customers and
Infor. We have a bias toward action and break down silos across our
teams and our partners to deliver on our promises. Our people seek,
share and apply knowledge to generate value for Infor and our
customers.Our extraordinary financial strength, ownership structure
and long-term view empower us to foster lifetime, mutually
beneficial relationships with customers, employees and partners.We
aspire to be a great place to work, a recognized innovator, a
leader in customer experience, and to rapidly expand our market
share by creating value for our customers, and driving sustained,
profitable growth.Infor values:Our Guiding Principles set the
standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are
as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same
shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as
value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and
toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to
challenge the status quo.
- We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a
business philosophy called Market Based Management-- (MBM--).
Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to
flourish, MBM-- prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and
transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that
creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and
fulfillment for its employees.
Keywords: Infor, Atlanta , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!