Company: Quest Financial
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Our client located in the Buckhead area within the Commercial
Real Estate Industry is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join
their growing team!
Location: Buckhead (Piedmont Road) They are working in the office
full-time Salary: $42-45K Direct-Hire, Permanent position Job
Description / Duties
- Perform a wide range of Agent support activities, facilitating
progress with effective follow-up as warranted by the project.
- Design, prepare and update property-specific marketing
collateral to include, but not limited to: property flyers,
floorplan flyers, aerial photographs, Offering Memoranda, Executive
Summaries, postcards, etc.
- Publish new property listings to the website upon completion of
marketing collateral. Update existing listings as necessary.
- Collaborate with Agents on detailed market studies, offering
advice and guidance on best ways to communicate information and
publish to specific audience.
- Coordinate with outside Vendors the development, design and
ordering of large-format graphics, postcards, and other outsourced
- Prepare email broadcasts for dissemination through Atlanta
Commercial Board of Realtors' Exchange Mail system. Maintain
calendar and coordinate schedule for sending of recurring email
- Compile demographic reports and package with supporting
information as dictated by the project.
- Maintain and update REthink/Salesforce database as
- Prepare applicable images/attachments for provision to various
- Conduct research and compile information from various sources
for the purpose of interpreting results and reporting to both
Agents and Clients (i.e., CoStar, SiteReports, RealQuest, County
and State Authorities, etc.)
- Create proposals, proposals templates and other client
presentations as necessary (i.e., listing proposals, tenant rep
- Design new project templates and other related materials with
proactive approach to devising new solutions and/or improving
- Update market information as appropriate utilizing a wide range
of sources (i.e., Atlanta Regional Commission, County websites,
Chambers of Commerce, etc.)
- Prepare press releases for dissemination, seeking final
approval from applicable parties and sending to various press
outlets. Publish to News Room on website after final release is
- Organize and execute special projects as needed.
- Enhance professional growth and development through
participation in educational programs, continuing education
classes, on-site monthly lecture meetings, etc.
Keywords: Quest Financial, Atlanta , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!