Senior Software Engineer, Marketing Cloud, Enterprise Platfo
Company: Crelate, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Senior Software Engineer, Marketing Cloud, Enterprise Platforms
Senior Software Engineer, Marketing Cloud, Enterprise Platforms Our
client is looking for a Software Engineer II to add to their team.
This is a contract role that will start out as a 6 month contract.
- Create automated Sales Cloud integrated marketing campaigns
using automation studio, data extensions and Sales Cloud
- Demonstrate a strong command of technical details to translate
proposed solutions into functional specifications with technical
- Work with all level of the organization to determine needs and
- Work with business proactively engage partners in driving
profitable growth and increase market share through communication,
collaboration, and the development and execution of programs,
services, and solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned. Experience needed:
- Experienced with both clicks and coding on the Marketing Cloud
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within
- Experience coding AMPscript.
- 3 + years hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing
- Experience in integrating with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
to push/pull data.
- Experience or knowledge around Web API's and REST API's that
will connect landing pages from 3rd party vendors into Marketing
- Preferred: Working experience with application lifecycle
methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Keywords: Complex Configurations, Large Implementations,
Conversions, Data Loads, Journey Builder, Multi-Channel, AdWords,
WordPress Cultural Requirements:
- Organized: Make and meet commitments while also being able to
prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Team-Oriented: Willing to help out on projects that drive the
company forward regardless of whether they are your responsibility
- Entrepreneurial: Able to wear many hats and thrive in scenarios
where you are given a great deal of responsibility and lots of
- Passionate: Demonstrate curiosity, drive, and a willingness to
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration,
Engineering or related discipline with an information technology
Keywords: Crelate, Inc., Atlanta , Senior Software Engineer, Marketing Cloud, Enterprise Platfo, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!