Associate Media Director
Company: Merkle Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Associate Media Director, Audience Activation (Paid Social) The
Associate Media Director, Audience Activation, is an individual
with media expertise across addressable media channels (video,
display, social, native, etc.), demonstrating passion and thought
leadership for the channels. Direct reports will likely be in the
range of 2-6, scaling from Media Supervisors to Junior Associates.
We're looking for someone with the ambition & desire to learn, grow
and partner with the best in class. This role requires media
experience to plan and execute paid media campaigns for a host of
our Fortune 500 clients. Care to join us?-- Qualifications: Key
- Ownership of Audience Activation of one or more accounts at a
- Serve as client and team lead for assigned accounts for all
audience centric and addressable channels (Programmatic, Paid
Social, 3rd Party Vendors)
- Ability to lead the team to design cutting-edge, strategic and
thoughtful audience-centric approaches and plans across a myriad of
channels and tactics (video, display, social, mobile, audio,
- With support of Media supervisor ensuring all activation best
practices are being adhered to and implemented
- Comfort owning and communicating directly with clients on
questions/concerns and specific media initiatives
- Media face and voice of the agency internally and externally,
and comfort with this role
- Is aware of and looks for opportunities to improve and grow the
- Helps evaluate organizational structure and team
- Support the agency and Audience media team with other projects,
i.e. departmental development plan and New Business Pitches,
- Responsible for the overall operational and developmental
growth of the team.
- Coach team members to continually raise the bar, execute
flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall
- Drive agency thought leadership and be forward thinking on new
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of total experience
- Relevant media planning and buying experience with specific
- Familiar with Web Analytics, Ad Servers, Media Research tools,
- 2+ years managing more junior team members
- Ability & desire to teach/train others on media strategy and
activation planning and process.
- Understand client's biz and objectives, and is able to apply ,
and help other's apply them to media planning and
- Demonstrate ability to lead clients & be seen as an
- Anticipate and address client challenges
- Lead with an open mind.
- Actively seek to apply best practices and demonstrate ability
to navigate chaos
- Able to identify areas for improvement and tackle them head on,
with little supervision, and follow them through to fruition
- Is aware of bandwidth of team, team members strengths and
weaknesses and where and when to step in
- Management of people, time and ideas across accounts
- Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends &
key findings, and fuel media strategies.
- Problem-solving nature and deep curiosity to uncover the best
solutions to help the client reach or exceed key performance
- A team player with a positive attitude who is able to handle
stressful situations and deadlines calmly.
- Focused on honing operational leadership and strategic skills
- Effective meeting facilitation and presenting to groups.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation
skills Additional Information: Employees from diverse or
underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual
orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status,
veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other
legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may
be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are
normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity
without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact
email@example.com if you need assistance completing any
forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to
request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the
Company to which you are applying. Graduate Opportunities: Whether
you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working
and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status
quo and grow your career at Merkle.
Keywords: Merkle Inc, Atlanta , Associate Media Director, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!