Analyst II, Marketing Programs
Company: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, an operating company of Danaher
Corporation, is recruiting a Marketing Programs Analyst. This
position is remote based.
The Marketing Programs Analyst will lead execution and coordination
of all activities for the Mobile Experience Center program and
other Global Marketing programs as may be required.
In this role you will be responsible for scheduling, route
planning, instrument and vehicle maintenance coordination and
management of the Mobile Experience Center program.
You will also collaborate with the larger team on high visibility
customer and sales organization facing projects to drive completion
under the guidance of the Marketing Programs Manager. The Marketing
Programs Analyst will work in a team-focused environment to achieve
program goals and department objectives.
- Create, update, and manage action plans and scheduling for the
Mobile Experience Center program. This will include management of
internal scheduling demands along with our third-party logistics
support and preventative maintenance vendors to minimize risks to
scheduled customer events.
- The position will also require occasional travel on-site with
the Mobile Experience Center to ensure key customer demonstrations
occur without incident and to assess/manage remediation of
challenges that may arise due to the nature of the complexity of
these high-tech, complex tractor trailer systems.
- Manage and monitor the ongoing instrument maintenance and
support activities required to ensure that onboard instruments for
demonstration are always ready for demo at every visit.
- Act as key contact with the service coordination center, field
service management and sales teams for any service-related
- Complete project tasks and provide detailed delivery of
assigned department project tasks separate from the MEC program and
be a self-starter for related project goals and tasks.
- Work with the Marketing Programs Manager to ensure department
Visual Project Management boards are updated for identified
- The successful candidate will also perform other duties as may
be requested by the department management team to support and
manage implementation of other projects in the department. They
will act as a key advisor to the Manager, Marketing Programs on
status of department projects and budgets.
- Bachelors Degree required with 2+ years of related
- Knowledge of DBS (Danaher Business Systems) tools such as
Action Planning, bowlers and others is a plus
- 5+ years of Technical Knowledge of Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
instruments is preferred
- Basic computer and tablet knowledge required. Advanced
networking/IT skills is preferred.
- Should possess some understanding and experience with project
management tools; Smartsheet or MS project is highly
- Ability to travel up to 30% to locations in the field in
support of Mobile Experience Center operations and departmental
projects is required.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities, consistently meet
deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Innovation, creativity and an outside-the-box mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with the
ability to quickly build credibility and trust with team members
and key stakeholders
- Team player not afraid to take on a challenge or learn new
- Good oral and written presentation and communication skills in
a business environment
- High degree of accountability and a can do attitude
- Proactive thinking approach, ability to be flexible,
detail-oriented, be open to receiving and applying feedback from
multiple stakeholders, and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to explain complex technical information to others and
provide timely follow-up as required to resolve technical
- Basic understanding of accounting principals and processes to
support department cost and expense management.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher Operating Company. As a $20B company
with 60,000 associates, ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and, during
the past 25 years, DHR stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index
by more than 2,000 percent. The strength of our results is a
testament to our teams and the power of the Danaher Business
System. Our Purpose: Helping Realize Lifes Potential is what makes
us excited to come to work each day.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can
duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across
multiple industries. Were innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented,
and we win. We need hardworking people to keep winning. Here youll
learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our
people, and bring value for customers and shareholders. Come join
our winning team.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly
diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a
pageDiversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and
it ties deeply to each of our core values.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity
employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster
is available here.
Keywords: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, Atlanta , Analyst II, Marketing Programs, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!