Associate, Global Marketing Creative - Designer
Posted on: December 5, 2019
DescriptionAbout this role
Led by our CMO (ex-global CMO of Pepsi and Buzzfeed,) BlackRock is
changing the way the financial services sector talks to its
audiences. To help do this, we are recruiting into our talented
internal creative agency/studio in Atlanta, part of a wider
40-strong Global Creative team.
We create category-busting, purpose-based marketing communications
and design work and are helping redefine what marketing in the
financial sector can be.
BlackRock offers advanced work/life balance policies including no
maximum limit paid leave policy, no dress code and flexible working
BlackRock is the No1 firm in our industry in the Fortune annual
survey of Most Admired Companies.
- Mid-level agency or inhouse creative/designer to create
innovative, remarkable and engaging marketing communications ideas
and design for high profile conferences, product launches,
presentations, web content, ads, videos, DM and marketing
- A creative pluralist, you will work across digital, offline and
- Ability to create ad-agency-quality Big Ideas that entice the
target audience and stand us apart from our competitors. Bring
these ideas to life in bold, unexpected and engaging ways across
multiple audience touchpoints.
- Expert visual designer, but not just cosmetic design: we need a
creative thinker with flair and imagination, an ideas person with a
nose for marketing communications.
- Digital, design or advertising agency experience an advantage,
including experiential marketing agencies, designing immersive
- Visual storytelling, turning complex content into simple,
beautiful, visual stories.
- If you can confidently answer these questions, then wed love to
- How do we communicate BlackRocks analytical prowess combined
with its human approachability in a single, fresh and contemporary
look and feel across web, video and live experience?
- The value proposition for a product launch is Sustainable
investing means doing well while doing whats right what is the
strapline or big idea for video of a $1m-budget conference? Whats
the smart, memorable graphic idea that communicates this?
- The concept is Financial Wellness For All; what does the
campaign look like? What innovative techniques can we deploy to
amaze, delight and create unparalleled user-engagement? Whats the
ad or must-open physical DM?
You need to have
- Exceptional design skills: a storyteller mindset.
- Min 5 years experience in agency or high-quality internal
- Standout portfolio of work and evidence of being author of the
idea, not just executing the design.
- Undergraduate degree in art direction, design etc,
- Software skills:
- Proficient user of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
Sketch, PowerPoint, etc.
- Developing knowledge or interest in any or all of the
following: Aftereffects, Premiere, XD, Zeplin, Invision, etc a
- Second string skills (eg UX/UI, video, video animation,
photography, illustration, etc) an advantage.
- Understanding of financial services an advantage but not
- Dynamic and driven collaborator.
- Innovative and creative approach.
- Proactive and can-do.
- No fear of deadlines and a calm demeanour under pressure.
- First class interpersonal skills and good presentation skills.
Ability to confidently sell creative concepts to clients.
BlackRocks purpose is to help more and more people experience
financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading
provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the
solutions they need when planning for their most important goals.
As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion
in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional
information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate
- Twitter: @blackrock - Blog: www.blackrockblog.com - LinkedIn:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other
statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance
Keywords: BlackRock, Atlanta , Associate, Global Marketing Creative - Designer, Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!