Operations Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Company: Endeavor Schools
Posted on: August 23, 2019
Do you want to change the world? At Endeavor Schools we are
changing the world one child at a time. Endeavor Schools is a
stable growing family of private schools committed to creating
better education for a better world.
As part of the Endeavor Schools Family, Atlanta Montessori
International School (new Druid Hills campus) is currently seeking
an Operations Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to provide
office support to our administrative team. This is a full time
position, Monday thru Friday. Ideal hours for this position are
9:30 - 6:30.
The ideal candidate is efficient, well organized and able to
multi-task, with a friendly disposition. A positive, professional
interaction with team members, as well as parents and students is
essential to success in this position. If you are a motivated
self-starter with a positive and upbeat "can do" attitude, join our
team and help us shape the future!
Job responsibilities include:
- Solid organizational skills, flexibility and the ability to
prioritize your schedule and work on multiple projects while still
- Answer all incoming phone calls, provide excellent customer
service and direct calls appropriately.
- Serve as a first point of contact and resource for families,
referring to administration team as appropriate.
- Data Entry: input and maintain customer data.
- Create and maintain student files.
- Assist in coordination of school events.
- Providing support to team members as needed.
Job qualifications include:
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and
create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving
skills, including the ability to maintain composure under
- Strong skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Publisher, Power Point).
- Above average working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot
office equipment and related technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior administrative services experience preferred.
- Experience in Early Childhood Education preferred.
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment that
promotes professional development and self-growth, we offer a lot
of perks too: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k)
retirement savings plan, short-term disability, life insurance,
flexible paid time off, education scholarships, and faculty tuition
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed
to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. At
Endeavor Schools, we strive to inspire and draw out the best in
each other by celebrating our differences. All aspects of
consideration for employment with Endeavor Schools are governed on
the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected
by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Endeavor Schools, Atlanta , Operations Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!